Want/Need a Supportive Friend? Add your name!!!

Options

Replies

• Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Always love the added support-xoxo
  • Neetams06
    Options
    Neetams06
  • efgslg
    efgslg Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to have people with the same goals in mind!!! Add me :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    High intense Motivator here!

ADD ME = for extreme motivation and tips& tricks on fitness to reach your goals!

anyone free to add me
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    ME add me! always would like more support! :smile:
  • Trisha3126
    Options
    Hey y'all Trisha here! Feeling rejected, & fat!! Whoa is me boowhoo!!! Need lottsa support! !!
  • dizzykakes
    Options
    New here and looking to make weight loss buddies. I am 20 years old and a new mommy! :] My name is D'Zasia.
  • Frigdiddley
    Frigdiddley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me !! I want diet & exercise ideas too. I don't mind where you're from, but a few more from the UK would be nice so I can pinch meal ideas without having to google some of the american foods I see Hahaha
  • Neetams06
    Options
    I am new to MFP. Just started about 3 weeks ago. Have lost 8 pounds and still have a long way to go. Would love to have new friends who support and motivate each other
  • KatherineDevore
    KatherineDevore Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new. I need some supporters and I will support you as well. I really need to lose these last 40 pounds! I am very confident and I know a bunch about medical and nutritonal information. I love helping people(: :flowerforyou:
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. This is diet #941,372 for me. Now trying to make a lifestyle change. I'm about a month in and this morning can proudly say I've lost 10 pounds. I'm a full time working mom with 2 kids. My oldest is leaving for basic training 2 weeks after graduation which is another great motivator. If he can make this decision I can sure as heck start taking better care of myself. Good luck everyone!
  • msrooks
    msrooks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) msrooks
  • christinelyn
    christinelyn Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me also. Can always use the support and motivation of others.
  • PugCookie
    Options
    Me me me. I'm really struggling at the moment- its just not coming off, could do with some motivation.
  • rawvibe
    Options
    rawvibe here, go ahead and add me. I could use the extra support.
  • teachmagish
    teachmagish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I've been off and on this app for a long time. It's my version of confession! When I know I've been sedentary and eating poorly it shows so I get "back on the wagon." I want this time to be THE time where I break past my plateaus and finally get closer to the rockin' bod I know is inside me. I don't have a large amount of weight to lose, so overall fitness is more my goal, but I want to jumpstart myself by losing the 10 or so pounds I've collected from the holidays and general laziness.

It would be nice to see how more people are doing! I'm glad to see it's such a diverse community on here with many varied goals and aspirations. Add me if you like!
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    MFP Friends are the greatest! Always here to motivate :smile:
  • ccoreo
    ccoreo Posts: 1
    Options
    Who couldn't use support and new friends???? Add me to the list!!!!!!
  • my2fruitloops
    my2fruitloops Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kinda new here... and looking for support and to give support. Anyone can add me. Does anybody know about emotional eating? how to stop it? Finally trying to give myself the chance to lose the weight I need to lose. I've been yo-yoing for the last 5 years or so. Thank you!
  • BecauseicanHan22
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I love all my friends :)