10pm eat more?

Options
So it's 10pm and I'm short 200 calories for the day. Way busy and didn't have my regular snacks.

Should I eat something to get to my 1200 calories for today or should I just be short 200 calories since its 10pm already?

Replies

• superstarcassie
    superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    If you are hungry, eat- if not, don't worry about it for one day.
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    idk if i's best for you or not but IF IT WERE ME I would just skip them.
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    well, if you eat. you should give yourself at least 3 hours for the food to digest. that is very recommended. if you are hungry then i would say sure. but if you are not hungry dont sweat it. being under 1200 calories wont hurt you. i have done it. and it didnt hurt me :)

be well girl
  • gillian_gail
    Options
    I personally wouldn't worry about. You don't want to eat so close to going to bed anyway. Just make sure tomorrow, you get to your normal daily goal. :smile:
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    Dont worry about the cals for today, just go to bed. You should never eat this close to bed
  • lreed
    lreed Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    if you are hungry have a little protein, almonds or a scoop of peanut butter and some water, otherwise skip it!
    :flowerforyou:
  • amk44
    amk44 Posts: 159
    Options
    I agree with those who say to just skip it because it's so close to going to bed. I sometimes run into the same situation and usually I just get a drink and call it a day...
  • 25anniversary2011
    25anniversary2011 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the advise. I did skip it and watched tv until about 11:30 then went to bed. Felt better than if I had eaten.

Thank you all again.
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    I guess it depends on if you are hungry -- don't force yourself if you are not hungry. But if you are, enjoy the calories and do not worry about what time it is.

The other night I woke up at 11pm hungry, so I ate. Then I woke up at 3am hungry, so I ate. I just put the foods in my diary and I still lose weight.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I would have a glass of milk or a slice of cheese. Something small and easy. I always try to eat my 1200 calories
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I eat when i'm hungry. I sometimes don't get home from work until 10:30pm, and eating at night has never interfered with my weight loss.

So if you're hungry, eat.