NSV: I can cross my legs! :D

Options
Since I was young, I was heavy and I was never able to cross my legs "like a lady" because my thighs were too big. Well, I tried it yesterday and OMG I CAN DO IT TOOOOOOO! It's silly, yes but I kinda can't wait to wear a skirt again so I can show of how well I can sit like a lady. :P

Replies

• yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You go Girl!
  • Clare1479
    Options
    I have this problem at the moment i can cross them just not comfortably but i know how amazing it would feel to be able to do that so well done!!!!!!! Xx
  • LouMonoLou
    Options
    WE HAVE THE SAME NSV!!!!! I could never cross my legs "like a lady" but now I feel comfortable when crossing my legs! Cheers!:drinker:
  • huizenm
    huizenm Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It's not silly! That is a great accomplishment! Way to go!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate to this. I could never cross my legs and now I realize just how comfortable it is to sit that way. I sit with my legs crossed all the time now. Congratulations, doesn't it feel great! :flowerforyou:
  • scorpfem
    Options
    That is just wonderful. Well done hun :happy:
  • cherylzcv8
    cherylzcv8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Well done....i was sitting on a deck chair on saturday night and without even thinking about it , i crossed my legs...then thought to myself OMG ive never done this, and giggled to myself lol
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey now.:smile:
  • dkaryna
    dkaryna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good for you! that's great! =)
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    In a similar vein, I find myself sitting on my foot again. Years and years ago I always sat with one foot under me. I went through grade school, high school and beyond sitting on my foot. I haven't been able to do that for a long long long time (years and years) . Unfortunately, I usually have to change positions as my nearly 53 year old knee can't take it for long. LOL!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    It's not silly at all! It's awesome!:drinker:
  • Puerulus
    Puerulus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :happy: Amazing achievement! Well done
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Lol, didn't know this one would strike a chord with so many people. Thanks everyone! :)
  • bnm1979
    bnm1979 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yay!! I realized this too a few weeks ago!! It's the little things that make the BIGGEST impact :-)
  • folieeadeuxx
    folieeadeuxx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ataaaah girrrrl!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Way to go !!!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Great job! Now wait until you can sit on a chair and bring your feet up to rest on top of it and hug your knees to your chest and hug them comfortably.

I think there is literally no better feeling in the world than being able to pull that off, it feels nice feeling so small and comfortable while sitting there.

Sometimes I also bring my leg up and hug my foot to my chest during boring classes, but I just really like contorting my body into odd positions.... heh.

Also- Sitting slouched with knees spread and feet flat on the floor master race.
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    I was really excited when I got to this point also! I never knew how comfortable it could be to actually sit that way :happy: Great job getting to this point!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Yay, now you can practice the most easy and natural family planning in the world.

"If you want to have a baby cross your fingers, if you don't want to have a baby cross your legs!"

---my aunts and mother
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Yay, now you can practice the most easy and natural family planning in the world.

"If you want to have a baby cross your fingers, if you don't want to have a baby cross your legs!"

---my aunts and mother

Bahahaha. I almost spat out my tea. :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!