OMG! I never believed it was possible...

Options
for me to EVER get into a size 8 again... LOL :smile: Today I bought a pair of slacks and a pair of jeans in a size 8! No, not a 14, not a 12, not a 10, but a SIZE 8!!!!!!!!! I'm sure others have experienced this -- picking up a pair of smaller sized jeans, looking at them and saying, "Yah! In my dreams!!!" and then DISCOVERING THAT THEY ACTUALLY FIT!!!!! All the exercising and learning of new eating habits paid off in this one moment of pure delight!!!!! :heart: Forty years ago I had ONE dress that was a size 8; the rest were 10's. This is so TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Then I went out and got a haircut, because I thought this new body required a new hairdo! :happy:

Replies

• miaangel2000
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Congrats.... that is GREAT!!!! :happy:
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new you! It does feel great to fit into a smaller size you haven't worn in years. Who would've thought that diet & exercise would actually work?!?! LOL.
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!
  • iokua15
    iokua15 Posts: 7
    Options
    GET IT! Wow! How fun! Very inspiring! :)
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    omg!!! that is sooooooooooooo awesome i want to get into a size 8... o.o hehe
  • beccasetsfire
    beccasetsfire Posts: 135
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hope to get there one day!
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, I totally understand!!

You deserve a NEW DRESS in... SIZE 8!! Go treat yourself next time you get the chance :bigsmile:
    Well done, you have earned it :smile:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    LOL Awesome job! I had some size 8 clothes in my closet for years that my husband wanted me to get rid of. I kept telling him that I'd fit in them someday. I'll never forget the day when that happened. My 10s were getting way too big and I just decided to start trying on clothes. They all fit. What an amazing feeling!
  • Junisahn
    Junisahn Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's an amazing feeling to have your hard work pay off in such a clear way.
  • jurgitafit
    jurgitafit Posts: 112
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up! :wink:
  • lover1969
    lover1969 Posts: 7
    Options
    Big congrats from me to you! That's such awesome news!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    OMG That's so great!!! You're so amazing!! Awesome job!!!
  • lovelypen50
    lovelypen50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!:drinker:
  • angelofdescent
    Options
    That is awesome! Now you can go clothes shopping because I am sure everything is falling off of you.

1063779.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • AmberWilkie
    AmberWilkie Posts: 33
    Options
    good job :smile:
  • lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!! Congratulations! Keep believing in the "impossible"!
  • dac60
    dac60 Posts: 22
    Options
    wow....this wonderful...im so happy for u......size 8 amazing....i did buy me a pair 2 months agao and i have them hanging and every two weeks i try them on, Im looking for the day when they go on and NO muffintop or hot lava over flow..lol...i figure 2 to 3 more months.
  • lmataloni
    lmataloni Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrats...These "little" moments can be the most rewarding I think. Savor it every time you slip them on!
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I know how you feel. I put on my 1st pair of size 10 jeans, EVER. I still can't get over it. I had a hard time even getting them to try them on! The sales people must have thought I was up to something! Honestly I felt like grabbing a pair of 10's was something to feel guilty about. Like, who do I think I am, thinking I could fit into a size 10! Sometimes it is hard to get your head around the fact that your body is changing. Even after putting on the 10's, I found myself wandering into the plus size section! Someone told me that there was a sale at J Crew, and my first thought was Great, but I can't shop there. I guess I could actually check out that sale now! It is funny how hard it is to accept the benefits for something I am working so hard for!

You have been working hard... be proud
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!