how fast did you get to your goal wait

Options
bushokie
bushokie Posts: 180 Member
how fast did you get to your goal weight...always interesting seeing how long it took people to get to there goal

Replies

• steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, but it has taken me 2 years to lose what I have so far. I have fallen off track around the holidays both years and gained some back that I have had to re-lose, but I am learning along the way. I have about 43 more to go and am planning on accomplishing that before this year is through.
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet either. I average 4lbs a month so I'd like to be at my first goal weight by my birthday in August. I'm taking this slow and steady so that it stays off. So that would be 43lbs in about 9mos.
  • cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I still have 3 pounds to go on my original 60 pound goal. It will have been 23 weeks when I lose the last 3 (unless something crazy happens in the next few weeks).
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Not there yet. I started mid May 2012 and was down 107 since then :)
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm not there yet, but it has taken me 2 years to lose what I have so far. I have fallen off track around the holidays both years and gained some back that I have had to re-lose, but I am learning along the way. I have about 43 more to go and am planning on accomplishing that before this year is through.

Hmmm... Very similar.

I'm down 122.5 since June 20, 2011. I gained 10 LBs each of the last two holiday seasons. I have about 40 more to lose.
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    about a year and a quarter
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    It took me 26 months till I hit my final goal weight.
  • bushokie
    bushokie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Inspiring ..thanks guys
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Not there yet. I was 5 pounds away from my goal of 32 pounds at 9 months in and then I gained 12 back in three months!!! 12 pounds!!! I now have 14 pounds to go 13 months in and I am still at it. Not giving up or beating myself up about it because I still have 18 pounds behind me. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!