Girl Scout cookies

Options
magerum
magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
I ordered 5 boxes (4 Do-Si-Dos & 1 Thin Mint) and plan on eating them all in short order. Who ordered what?

Dryer's Limited edition Girl Scout flavors are pretty damn good even the slow churned variety, speaking of Girl Scout cookies.

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    thin-mints-lies.jpg
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I ordered my usual
    3 boxes of THIN MINTS which I like to eat frozen or in my Ice Cream
    3 boxes of Tagalongs.... MMmmmmmm....Chocolate and Peanut Butter
    3 boxes of Samoas =)
    :laugh:
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My fiance order 5 boxes yes 5 from his niece. But Im gonna stick with the Thin Mints and Im only going to eat the serving size. He got the Carmel Delights, shortbread and some peanut butter cookies.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I didn't order any to spare the temptation, but my sister gave me a box in my baby shower gift basket. Damn those thin mints.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    We purchased 4 boxes from the neighbor girl four days ago.
    1 thin mint
    1 samoa
    1 tagalongs
    1 do-si-do
    Surprisingly, we haven't even opened them yet but I did put them on the highest shelf in the pantry, the one you need the ever elusive step stool to reach. We'll see how long they last.
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My fiance order 5 boxes yes 5 from his niece. But Im gonna stick with the Thin Mints and Im only going to eat the serving size. He got the Carmel Delights, shortbread and some peanut butter cookies.
    I thought 1 box was the serving size?
  • magerum
    Options

^ This
  • magerum
    Options
    thin-mints-lies.jpg

*kitten*!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    My husband ordered 9 freaking boxes. I dunno what exactly. I know he ordered 2 thin mints for my mom. I think 2 or 3 of those for us, 2 or 3 samoas. I dunno. he's a moron lol. That's almost 40 damn dollars.
  • kblpn
    kblpn Posts: 32
    Options
    I ordered 20 boxes, they go in the freezer for the rest of the household throughout the next few months. Mostly the caramel delights. My challange to myself is to not have a single one of them. 2 days strong so far!!
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Those dang cookies get me EVERY time!!!!
    2-Samoas
    2-Thin Mints
    1-Tag-a-long

I will probably eat at least 1 box of the samoas & 1 of the thin mints alone... The rest, I suppose I can share w/ the hubby & kiddos
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Ha in a perfect world. And I would have the body of Beyonce :happy:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    thin-mints-lies.jpg

hahahaha
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I ordered 4 boxes
    2 Thin Mint
    1 Thank You Berry Much
    1 Samoa

But I had already bought 2 boxes when they had their kickoff...
    1 Lemon something ( I dont eat them)
    1 Tagalong

I plan on letting the kids and hubby eat them all. IF I have them, I will stick to just a couple.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I cannot avoid those girls. They are everywhere. I probably will buy some and give them away at work. I don't want to eat them (well, that's not true, but you know what I mean), but I don't mind supporting the cause.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Two temptresses disguised as adorable Girl Scouts came by our house the other night. I ended up order a box of Samoas and a box of Tagalongs. It took a great deal of self-control to not order more!:tongue:
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies are disgusting.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I ordered my usual
    3 boxes of THIN MINTS which I like to eat frozen or in my Ice Cream
    3 boxes of Tagalongs.... MMmmmmmm....Chocolate and Peanut Butter
    3 boxes of Samoas =)
    :laugh:
    Thats right!!!!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Girl scout cookies are disgusting.

Only when they are made with real girl scouts.
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I bought 10 boxes and plan on taking them to the town shelter. It made my neighbor's daughter feel good and someone who can use them will get to eat them