Girl Scout cookies

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Last year I had 2 cookies a day as my afternoon snack. They were yum. This year I am Troop Cookie Mom so I guess I will be doing the same.

When I placed my daughters order, I wanted to round everything up to the next case to make it easier to load next weekend. I ended up ordering 50 (FIFTY) freakin boxes. The plan is to sell most of them. Fingers crossed.

Now I just have to deal with being around the cookie almost nonstop for the next month or so. Surely I can make it before I snap and punch a mom.
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    My daughter is a Girl Scout, so there is no avoiding them here. I ordered 6 boxes...so far. lol
  • blackbsm
    blackbsm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can always purchase them & tell them to send them to the soldiers. That way you are supporting the girls and our soldiers get a treat. That said, lol, I bought 3 boxes for home. Thin Mint for me, lemon for my daughter & peanut butter for the hubby.
  • mmc23
    mmc23 Posts: 42
    Options
    So funny! I volunteer with Girl Scouting and it's really hard to avoid eating those darned cookies by the boxful. ;) Thin Mints are definitely the best.
  • NiagaraCheryl
    NiagaraCheryl Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I dont' know whether I should consider myself lucky or not...here in Canada they only have boxes that are half chocolate and half vanilla. Once a year they come out with the chocolate mint things. Needless to say, it hasn't been a temptation for me.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have a niece in girl scouts so I got 3 boxes thin mints, some new mango cremes, and tagalongs i think.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I really want Samoa's but I'm TRYING to stay away! :)
  • Cinflo58
    Cinflo58 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I usually order 3 boxes of thin mints and 3 boxes of shortbread. I used to eat a whole row of shortbread cookies in milk. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

This year I will limit syself to 2 a day and leave the rest at work for my coworkers