Need some support

Options
Hi
I'v been dieting for about a month and have a long way to go, I'm looking for some support from others that are here for the long run x

Replies

• viccigb
    viccigb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • nazish17
    nazish17 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    same (:
  • Sheacat
    Sheacat Posts: 24
    Options
    feel free to add me! I am really new here and I need some motivation and encouragement. I have a long road ahead of me. :)
  • Joeypox
    Joeypox Posts: 37
    Options
    The long run starts with baby steps! Feel free to add me also!
  • cinb124
    cinb124 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am here for you!!! You CAN do it!!!!
    Baby steps-- Baby Steps!!!!
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me, as well. I've been at this for about a month, and I have a long way to go. I'd love some more support!
  • hspower50
    Options
    Going to add you right now!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you would like
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    me too everyone, i have been dieting for a month and on here for about 3 weeks still got another 48lbs ish to go but plan on staying here for maintenance once im at goal weight as well xx
  • Maryams13
    Options
    Hello

I am starting a new challenge myself. Lets keep in touch and help one another. I found it easier when I have a body to check with, or go to gym or hiking etc.
  • Aloxander
    Aloxander Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started back again today. The first time I lost about 25lbs in 3 months. It has been hard to get back on track, I have certaily lacked discipline but have faith that this time is for the long run.

Let's get to work!:wink:

5978368.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • yomster
    Options
    Hi! Would love to have you on my friends list so we can support each other. I just started in January and I have a total of 60 more lbs to go before I reach my final goal.
  • gramsten
    Options
    You can add me if you want...we all need support! have over 60 pounds to go! It's going to be a long haul!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well!
  • 1aurane
    1aurane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! :smile: