Let's help one another.....

Options
I believe most people on this site are here to both give and receive support/ motivation to reach their goals in weight and learn to or continue a healthy lifestyle. I have been logging in regularly a little over a week, and I must say MFP rocks! I have been fortunate enough to have some of the best friends on this site! They are awesome! So if anyone, I mean anyone is out there feeling low or left out, feel free to add me as a friend to lift your spirits high and feed you the motivation and support you need to succeed!! I'll be WAITING! :D

Replies

• macncheese1973
    Options
    It's always awesome to have added support from others that are working just as hard as you are at getting their health in check.....I'm always happy to have another friend to motivate me and for me to motivate them! Feel free to add me. I've been on here a while but just really started to get into it more over the past few weeks when I started my Jillian Michaels 90 day workout/meal plan regime.
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add and your post... I really do feel alone in this weight-loss battle sometimes and it's nice to know that MFP'ers are always there to cheer me on! I've been really dedciated the past two weeks and I'm hoping to stay MOTIVATED :-)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Awesome:) Gotta love it!
  • sierra_leone08
    sierra_leone08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree! living a healthy lifestyle and weight loss isnt easy but when you have people who are supporting and have the same goals it makes thinks much easier! God knows I always need help from others...thank you for this topic! :-)
  • sarahloves69
    Options
    This trying to lose weight thing is driving me crazy, i been eating healthy and working out and my weight is all over the freaken place. Can someone please tell me how accurate WII fit is with weight in kg???