Choose my Chocolate! Round 3

Options
MyChocolateDiet
MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
Okay voting starts early today...

this is for a lunchtime meal replacement and since today I am having a work out at home day (flu-ish workout buddy) I decided to put a little effort into my lunch instead of just grabbing one out of the fridge as usual. So which should I choose?

Creamy Milk Chocolate Shake blended with ice and decaf coffee crystals for a mochaccino style drinktumblr_m21wuiOOsc1qe49wpo1_400_thumb.png
VERSUS
08571500aae9f856_hot_chocolate.xxxlarge_0.jpgCreamy Milk Chocolate Shake turned into a hot cocoa somehow and taken outside on the deck on this cold day?
pic from the following lo cal hot drinks page http://www.fitsugar.com/How-Reduce-Calories-Hot-Chocolate-Mulled-Wine-20784427

I use the ready made shakes so I don't even know if it can be made into a hot cocoa so any ideas will be appreciated and I can tell you after what I tried and whether it became a "hot mess" as they say...I'll always have a regular shake as back up if that fails.

Okay signing out...chocolate girl
407_chocolate-girl.jpg

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ok i guess i'm gonna starve at lunch. my husband is at work and without him around to tell me what to do all the time....I'm kinda lost?
  • lazyv310
    lazyv310 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    gotta go with #3
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    gotta go with #3

it is wrong that I would go with that one too?
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    gotta go with #3
  • katrwal
    katrwal Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    maybe too late... but i'd do #2 for lunch...

and i'm saving #3 for my goal avatar picture... :tongue:
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Creamy Milk Chocolate Shake blended with ice and decaf coffee crystals for a mochaccino style drink

thats my pick!
    hope im not too late today :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    no erickita I posted early just for you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    okay last 15 minutes and then it's hungry time. So far it looks like I'm gonna have to turn into a lesbian for lunch?:noway:
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    no erickita I posted early just for you.

:blushing: i feel special now :flowerforyou: