Support Needed!

Options
cali08
cali08 Posts: 12 Member
Hello everyone!

My name is Kallie, I have been appart of this site since 2010. I have tried and tried dieting and usually I stick with it for two weeks then it falls apart, or I get sick and its hard to get back in the routeen. I am tired of being at the weight I am and I want to change! I have kept up with the food log for about a week and a half now and so far lost a pound! I need all the support I can get and I will diffidently return the favor!

Replies

• olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I will support you best I can
  • natashalh1998
    natashalh1998 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I will support the best I can, I log everything I eat daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • brandymandycandy
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for positive motivation as well :)
  • Joeypox
    Joeypox Posts: 37
    Options
    No time like the present!!! I HATE tracking food, but I realized that I am "tasting" and in result hurting myself! I am challenging myself to do this for February! You can do this!!

This is a journey not a story!

Feel free to add me.
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hi Kallie!
    I would love to support you if you like! So far your doing well! YAY! 1# down!!!!
    Karen
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I always try help support and I'm on everyday :) Been on here a year now :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I will support you if you want to add me
  • AshS1050
    AshS1050 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    way to go on a full week and a half of logging. it's all about getting in the habit or it all.

feel free to add me. i'm trying to not just log everyday, but be active on here everyday. there's no such thing as too much support!
  • Sheila_Ann
    Sheila_Ann Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good job on your first full week! Please feel free to add me..I'm always on!
  • rjk1503
    rjk1503 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have had the same struggles with lack of consistency on tracking! Supporting one another is a key to success!
    Feel free to add me! We can work on it together!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm always ready for more friends to help and be helped. :D
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    You can add me! We could all use some extra support! :)
  • MrsMeisner
    MrsMeisner Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've found the food diary to be one of the best weight loss motivators for me!
  • FabFran33
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Also, here's something I had to tell myself to help get me logging my meals more consistently: I looked at how often I log into Facebook, Pinterest, Craftgawker; as well as how often I play online games. Told myself if I can find 2 minutes to do that, I can do this. I've also begun checking message boards in much the same say I check my wall on Facebook. It's really made a difference. Anytime I sit down at my computer, one of the first things I do is log onto MFP.
  • cali08
    cali08 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great way to think about it! Thanks! Also thank you to everyone who responded! I was not expecting that at all. I am really excited to get the ball rolling!