Need friends & motivation partners

Options
I'm new and need some friends to help keep me on track....I'll do the same for you...:)

Replies

• debwagner31
    debwagner31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, just started 2 weeks ago and also a TX girl.

-Debbie
  • hlb99
    hlb99 Posts: 26
    Options
    You can add me! I was born and raised in Tx but live in Co. now. :)
  • rjk1503
    rjk1503 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • sjscobie1982
    Options
    hi

feel free to add me, i try and be as motivational and supportive to everyone! x
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site....feel free to add me
  • aprp86
    aprp86 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me too!! :) MFP is better when you have friends tp "compete" lol
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    We all need support :) Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am here!! Would love some support as well!
  • dexterismyhero
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I know what everyone means about needing support.......I'm in culinary school & it can be so hard without help!
  • Emerald_Nikkie
    Options
    Nice to meet you... I will send you a request :)
  • BlessedOne83
    Options
    You can added me too, I just started too. I live in CO, but I can still help you :happy:
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Press the ADD button for me. More than happy to help and get help. NOW GET OFF the couch!

That goes for everyone here!
  • ts71421
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I have been struggling lately and could use motivation as well :)
  • espyphly
    espyphly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI - I am just starting too and would love some support. I have such cravings for sweets and am going through a lot of transition (work, relationships, money) which makes Ben and Jerrys call my name :). I have enjoyed exercising more and am taking a Sam-e supplement to help me with my downer mood. Hope you keep at it and drop me a message anytime you need support. its a slow start for me and I look forward to staying with it for a long time. Take care, Es.
  • Travelchiick
    Travelchiick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of the circle. How do you add individuals
  • Travelchiick
    Travelchiick Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    How do you send the friend request??
  • phergert55
    Options
    just joined a couple of days ago, go ahead and add me. Everyone needs support
  • Frogger54
    Frogger54 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Friend me! I will be glad to help and way I can, :smile:
  • CoachDeeRyan
    Options
    If you're on your phone, go to the bottom where is says "friends". Then click on the second tab to the left that says friends again, and lastly click on add friends on the bottom. You have the option to add people through facebook, your own contacts, or email. Under email you can also put in their myfitnesspal username (that's what I usually do). Hope this helps...and add me too..deedee5683 :)