Insanity or 30DS Results please? (Please show pics)

Options
Hey everyone

Im doing the insanity workout, im on day 10 right now so wont show any pics till im officially done, good news is i lost 5lbs in week one ???? has anyone completed insanity 30dayshred or anything else and got good results? Please show pics.. Cheers!

Replies

• TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Catch me at the end of the February 6 pound challenge..
  • damizhectik
    Options
    Okie :-)
  • KellysDiet78
    Options
    I absolutely loved the 30DS ... its only 20 mins a day so was easy to stick it in before i left the house or after work at home with my girl in bed !
    Ive hard that insanity is CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY ... and super fit friends of mine struggle with it.. so im too scared to try it..
  • damizhectik
    Options
    I absolutely loved the 30DS ... its only 20 mins a day so was easy to stick it in before i left the house or after work at home with my girl in bed !
    Ive hard that insanity is CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYY ... and super fit friends of mine struggle with it.. so im too scared to try it..

Its insane but its really good!
  • CharityGC
    CharityGC Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Here is a post from a couple years ago all about 30DS complete with pics!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/272924-the-ultimate-before-and-after-30-day-shred-thread?page=11
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    Below are my results from my 1st Round of Insanity. I am currently on Round 2 - Recovery Week.

Insanity Results (Round 1)
    Insanity was tough! I fought myself to complete each workout...not to give up...to push when I couldn't go any further! Insanity is Worth it! :)

After 63 Days of training, here are my results! :)

Insanity Results:
    Body Part: Day 1 - Day 63
    Weight: 129.8 lbs - 122.2 lbs
    Waist: 33.5 in - 31 in
    Right Arm: 10.25 in - 10 in
    Left Arm: 10.25 in - 10 in
    Right Thigh: 21.5 in - 20.75 in
    Left Thigh: 21.5 in - 20.75 in
    Hips: 37.25 in - 34 in
    Chest: 35.25 in - 33.5 in
    Right Calf: 13.5 in - 13.5 in
    Left Calf: 13.5 in - 13.5 in
    BMI: 27.1 - 25.5

Total Lost:
    10.5 Inches
    7.6 lbs

Total Gained:
    Confidence
    Strength
    Endurance

PicsArt_1346702205738_zps0e56a0a6.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!