Wii "The Biggest Loser"

Options
lcouterm
lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
Just wondering if anyone besides me is doing this Wii thing I really like it, not as much fun as the Fit Plus but I think it's harder. I don't like the fact you can't put your own person on the program (like the fit plus) and you have to use someone else but that the only thing i'm not crazy about.

Replies

• 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/94570-wii-team-for-may

Here's a board we have going with all of us using our Wii's to lose weight. I'm sure there are other Biggest Loser gamers on there too. I'm personally using EA Sports Active More Workouts, loveeeee it.
  • malonzo
    malonzo Posts: 5
    Options
    me and my wife got a "wii" , we havent bought any myfit or weight game YET, but the boxing and tennis give a good workout ,plus the (wii fitness age) thing is awesome...
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy the workouts, but the calories burned is some what off, I mean you work your butt off and you burn 65 calories, thats with the mountain climing, :noway: I still continue to use it though. Also dont understand why he wasnt live on there, just animated
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have to agree with you the Calories HAS to be off I work out using the fit plus do maybe a 30 minute run it almost is a relaxing thing and it say's I've burned over 300 calories then I do the biggest loser for 30 minutes drenched with sweat almost dying and it says I've buned only like 125 calories. But I am doing it for the workouts so I just feel in my heart it's wrong then again this site gives a way differnt calories burned to so I just pay attention to how my clothes are fitting (or falling off as it were)
  • CathyNS
    CathyNS Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear that others think the calories burned on the Wii Biggest Loser seem to be off. I stopped using the game and have been considering emailing the manufacturer because it was frustrating me that I was sweating and working hard and not seeing that calorie counter go up fast. I was used to the EA Sports Active and Wii Fit being more responsive to the remote so I guess some games are better at responding to your movements than others. Another thing I have noticed is that when it reads my weight it tells me a number which is right and then when my character does the "official" weigh in on the game the number is 5-10lbs higher. Has anyone seen this happen? The game obviously has some glitches to it and like someone else mentioned I was disappointed it wasn't the real Bob :)