Busy Mommy looking for Friends to help motivate me!

Options
I'm brand new to this site and I am so excited to start my weight loss journey (again, :laugh: ). I'm a busy, thirty-something mom of six kids and I have a lot of weight to lose. I'd love to find some "friends" who are in a similar situation as me so that we can support and motivate each other. Anyone wanna be weight-loss buddies? :happy:

Replies

• ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! This site has helped me a lot. I aim to lose the weight again. I wish you the best! I'm also a mommy in my late 20's (not that age is important). I would love to be your weight-loss buddy! Add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm also a thirty-something mom (of 3) - feel free to add me as well :)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Welcome this site is a great big family supporting each other, I have a home daycare with 8 kids and 2 of my own. Anyone can add me we all need support
  • CoachDeeRyan
    Options
    I'm not a mom but in my thirty and super busy. I'm actually a bride-to-me so trying to lose weight for my wedding. I'd love to be friends! And ML0305 I've done Insanity! It's crazy!! Anyway please add me...or I'll add you...I'm deedee5683
  • downpound
    Options
    I am a married forty something male with six kids also and I need to lose 110 more pounds- so please friend me so we can encourage one another. Are all your kids still in the home? Anyhow good luck with everything ......Mark