Great FREE Workout Plans and Fitness Tips

Options
Hi Everyone. I recently came across a great fitness blog, which offers great workout plans, fitness tips, nutrition advice, recipes, etc. I LOVE it, as I found very specific workouts for areas of my body that I want to, specifically, work on (i.e. my lower body--lol). Anyhow, I thought it was worth sharing with you guys (blog.shareitfitness.com). I found the blog very insightful and useful and I hope you do, as well.

Happy Hump Day!

- Vivian

Replies

• Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    Thanx for sharing.. Will check it out :-D
  • Lisa2bHappy
    Options
    That is one great page hun.. Thanx again :-D
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    will check it later!
    thank you :)
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    Thank you for sharing information:):)
  • wavdawg4
    wavdawg4 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing, will check it out later
  • Wonderwoman2677
    Wonderwoman2677 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing :)
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    oh man, you all better hurry up and copy the address. I just offered free info last week and linked two well known tech sites. My post was pulled and I was warned that I violated rules because I might have been trying to make money off of you. Being that this blog gives out fitness tips, it actually does violate the crazy rules here so as I said, HURRY HURRY HURRY !
  • HappyAng
    HappyAng Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I am going to definitely check it out.
  • vleebow
    vleebow Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm not associated with this site, AT ALL. I found it on-line when I was trying to find work-out plans. I'm not selling anything or trying to get sales for any one. I was just endorsing it as a great reference site. I think that's okay by the rules listed on MFP.
  • vleebow
    Options
    oh man, you all better hurry up and copy the address. I just offered free info last week and linked two well known tech sites. My post was pulled and I was warned that I violated rules because I might have been trying to make money off of you. Being that this blog gives out fitness tips, it actually does violate the crazy rules here so as I said, HURRY HURRY HURRY !

I'm not associated with this site, AT ALL. I found it on-line when I was trying to find work-out plans. I'm not selling anything or trying to get sales for any one. I was just endorsing it as a great reference site. I think that's okay by the rules listed on MFP.
  • NHBL
    NHBL Posts: 2
    Options
    THANKS
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

I wasn't affiliated with either site and all info was free, they pulled it with zero research first. The rules do say you can't 'advertise' a site that can be viewed as competition to MFP, so you posting fitness links on a fitness site is the big no no. Seriously, I don't care, I'm just giving you a heads up of what will most likely be coming if an admin happens upon this post OR someone whines to them
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • vleebow
    Options

I wasn't affiliated with either site and all info was free, they pulled it with zero research first. The rules do say you can't 'advertise' a site that can be viewed as competition to MFP, so you posting fitness links on a fitness site is the big no no. Seriously, I don't care, I'm just giving you a heads up of what will most likely be coming if an admin happens upon this post OR someone whines to them

Well, that's pretty silly of MFP, huh? Thanks for the heads-up. ;-)
  • Mrs_Fit
    Mrs_Fit Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump
  • plumeaux
    Options
    BUMP