Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Site lets you see before and after pics

I just found this cool site that lets you see what your weight loss will look like !
Definitely helps with motivation !!
http://www.modelmydiet.com/

Replies

• gdneff
    gdneff Posts: 279 Member
    Is a cool site. Thanks for sharing.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    i love it! too cute! thanks
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Neat.. thanks for sharing!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    That's pretty neat BUT after entering my info, I have to say the 'before' girl on the site looks a lot better I actually do with the same stats. If I looked like that, I probably wouldn't be concerned with losing weight.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    That's pretty neat.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    That's fascinating! I wish my fat belly looked as smooth as that one did, though. I'm close to my goal, and still it's not smooth, but a girl can hope, right? So far, I've seen dramatic, incredible, amazing things happen to my body as it shrinks. I think that the surprises (all good) aren't done yet.
  • 5auce
    5auce Posts: 51 Member
    That's pretty neat BUT after entering my info, I have to say the 'before' girl on the site looks a lot better I actually do with the same stats. If I looked like that, I probably wouldn't be concerned with losing weight.

This
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    i like the "visual adjustment" part because the way it made her look at my height and weight was def not how i look! LOL!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member

This

actually, for me it was the opposite. It made the before girl look worse than I am. That's what the "visual adjustment" buttons must be for...accounting for bf%
  • SandraJN
    SandraJN Posts: 305 Member
    It actually looked like me!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    bump

Site is blocked at work~want to check it out later.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    My current and goal look identical... and the current one does NOT have the big flabby gut that I do...
  • dynamicwon
    dynamicwon Posts: 175 Member
    bump
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    How cool is that??? :happy: :happy:
  • Guisma
    Guisma Posts: 215
    lol if i looked like that with 168 lbs i wouldnt be here ! But great ideia anyway
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    bump for later
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Wow...that's fantastic!
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Pretty cool site thanx
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    I have a lot more weight up top then on the bottom (boobs and stomach) and it's hard to get the model to "Fit" that. I wish I was that proportioned lol...So, yeah didn't work very well for me.....
  • Wish maybe you could add stretch marks and hanging skin and then maybe would be more accurate. I just don't have the firm stretchy skin of that model. Oh well