GNC Lean Shakes anyone?

Options
I recently bought the French Vanilla and Rich Chocolate versions and I must say, they are far from fabulous taste-wise.

I did pick up some Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, some PB2 (powdered peanut butter) and unsweetened cocoa to try for my morning shake.

Just curious as to your favorite "recipe" for protein shakes. Any brand!!

Replies

• SkinnyCapricorn82
    Options
    Vanilla protein powder, peanut butter, banana, and dark chocolate almond milk...I find chocolate almond milk tastes way better than cow chocolate milk tho..lol. Seriously...awesome. Kinda like a chunky monkey drink (minus the chunky part of course). I also have the GNC lean shakes that I have for breakfast...try the Swiss Chocolate one...those shakes I find chalky but if you shake them really well they taste better.
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 25gram cookies and cream and 25gram French vanilla one... Id say the cookies and cream was a lot better but you MUST have a milk or some sort.. cannot drink with water.. lol. I used 1% and it taste great and kept me full all morning(drank at 630am) and eat lunch at 1130am. Im going to try the banana and probley get the cookies again this weekend when I get paid.
  • cjdippo15
    Options
    i thought about getting the cookies and cream one! I'm kinda bummed that I didn't actually.

the chocolate one is really good. I actually make mine with unsweetened vanilla almond milk, real peanut butter (i needed up to up my cals) and ice and blend it and it tastes like a chocolate peanut butter milkshake!! I actually look forward to it every morning!