Late 20s clean eating, insanity, 40# loss goal

Options
Hi there,

I'm a 28 year-old mother of one learning to eat cleaner & stay on track with Insanity...anyone out there with similar goals &/or lifestyle want to be friends to motivate one another!?

-Sara

Replies

• JennyLynn30
    Options
    Hi! I'm in my mid 30's and just had my 3rd kiddo 3 months ago. I gained more than I wanted with my last, and I normally would run a lot. But we're in the low 20's, with a ton of snow. Theres no way I'm going outside. :) My cousin does Insanity and has gotten amazing results. I'm excited to start, but could also use motivation. I've always done really well with a running buddy. I guess we could be Insanity buddy's. :)
  • fitcatfit
    Options
    Hi I'm Cat, 30 and put on over 60 pounds due to a sedentary life with my husband. We both have joined the gym, iIve drastically changed my diet since January 8th to be exact, and only lost 2 pounds.

I do cardio everyday after work and weight training. I look forward to being healthy before I have a baby.

I'd be a g:wink: ood buddy?
  • misssararae
    misssararae Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I added both of you :)
  • amyharding399
    Options
    hi im 24 i just had a baby boy almost 6 months ago now trying to get my a** back into shape. i have not tried insanity but i "was" doing P90X before my son was born and i have to say i looked amazing. my problem is i hate working out alone and i am super busy.my husband used to work out with me. i have a full time job, my hubby is working out of town and only gets to come home once a month right now, so i am doing all the chores alone as well. i have been trying to get motivated sence jan 1st and it was great for the first week now i am just finding it hard to stay on track. i would love to help keep each other motivated
    :smile:
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I am 25, I have two kids and I am on my second week of Insanity and working on eating better. Feel free to add me
  • JennyLynn30
    Options
    Have you started this week? Or on Monday?
  • urglewurgle
    urglewurgle Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and on my third round of Insanity. I'm eating as clean as I can and originally wanted to loose just under 40lbs but now, 20 lbs down, I'm more looking to cut fat and increase muscle tone rather than focus on the scale.

Tonight was plyo circuit, not too bad! I have to say though, I cannot stand Tanya!
  • awesomenessj
    Options
    Hi I'm in my late 30's and my goal is 40lbs by April! I have a wedding and cruise to attend and I need to eliminate lots of Fat! I've been going to gym daily, have a trainer and eating right (trying to). Feel free to add me I love motivation!