First Success Story ON MFP

Options
Well I thought Id share that I had a bunch of milestones that I just hit. I have lost a total of 70 lbs. I have been dieting all my life but been trying on and off constantly since I started this job 2 years ago. I have lost 33 of those pounds since january of this year when I started using Mfp. I finally am out of the 200's. I went from 267 pounds to 197 and have gone from a size 24 to a size 14/16. Just a little bit of my sucess.

I plan on losing another 38 by my 25th birthday at the end of August which will bring me to not only a healthy bmi from an obese bmi, but at a total of 107 pounds. I just bought my body bugg to help me do it :) Pictures will come soon. Thank you mfp and to all my friends on here for all the support :heart:

Replies

• bonitatica
    bonitatica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    Congratulations for your success and please keep it going you are doing awesome!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Destined
    Destined Posts: 116
    Options
    I think the time is wrong on here because it is 10:15pm and my post said 7:15 or something like that..Hmmm
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :) That's so inspiring!!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    WOW......that is sooooooo FANTASTIC!!!!!! You should put all your pounds lost on your ticker!!!!!
  • Thinwithin2010
    Thinwithin2010 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!!!!! Congrat's to you!!!:happy:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    That is just pure awesome! I bet you are soooo excited too! I know I would be. Keep it upseemslike everything is working great for you! Nevergive up! This is inspiring very inspiring <3
  • that is aaawwwweesssssooomeeeeee :D
  • danielle53102
    danielle53102 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    That is great !!!!
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I cant wait to see the pics!:flowerforyou:
  • mookiemoomoo
    mookiemoomoo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    well done hun you have worked so hard for it fantastic
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!