RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU!!! ONLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE TRUT

Options

Replies

• gobsmacker
    Options
    Why do people lie on these threads.. REALLY? 9's and 10's? Do you all even know what a REAL 9 and 10 looks like?
  • smarston2010
    Options
    Why do people lie on these threads.. REALLY? 9's and 10's? Do you all even know what a REAL 9 and 10 looks like?
    I call it like I see it, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And some people may not be ad judgemental as you.
  • 2BIG2B4U
    Options
    @smarston - 9 for sure

10 for being a FF. :-)
  • gobsmacker
    Options
    I call it like I see it, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And some people may not be ad judgemental as you.

LOL, ok..
  • gobsmacker
    Options
    2BIG2B4U - 5, 3 for being an SC ;)
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    gob gets a 1 for being an *kitten* :)
  • 2BIG2B4U
    Options
    2BIG2B4U - 5, 3 for being an SC ;)

What is an SC?
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    @tripmom, 9.7 :D Love the glasses
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    9:) because if your on here you are trying to be healthier thats awesome.
  • gobsmacker
    Options

Yes, because honesty = being an *kitten*. Ok, carry on with the a**kissing now.
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Ignoring Gob, and giving Mrs. Miller a 9...oh, and I profile stalked you. Your baby is adorable!!
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    Options

Yes, because honesty = being an *kitten*. Ok, carry on with the a**kissing now.

Lol. Would you be my friend??
  • gobsmacker
    Options
    Lol. Would you be my friend??

Of course!
  • samanthasky
    samanthasky Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I don't think gob is necessarily an *kitten*, I just think it's a little rude to suggest that people in the thread aren't 9s or 10s.. everyone likes to feel perfect..
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    To be fair, the title does say "only if you can handle the truth." If it is rude because someone wants to feel perfect, maybe they shouldn't play. That being said, I will continue not rating people that I think my rating may be hurtful :smile:
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)Tennolina . lucky me I have two daughters.They are my world .
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
  • dfquigley
    dfquigley Posts: 186
    Options
    8 ;)
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    Options
    @df - 10 - not only b/c you are hot, but b/c of your determination, way to go out and get it!
  • gobsmacker
    Options
    I just think it's a little rude to suggest that people in the thread aren't 9s or 10s.. everyone likes to feel perfect..

Why is it rude?? :( I know that if anyone rated me over a 6.5 (and that's PUSHING it!), I'd never believe another word out of their mouth, because that would tell me they were a BS'er. Having said that, I can also say I look better than some of the people rated as 9's and 10's - and that's saying a lot, because I'm not at all self confident. I just don't understand why there are so many obvious bs'ers here.
    To be fair, the title does say "only if you can handle the truth." If it is rude because someone wants to feel perfect, maybe they shouldn't play.

EXACTLY THIS.