Need more motivational friends

Options
I could really use some more friends that are willing to be there more to motivate me. Someone that if it says if have not logged in for however many days keep bugging me to help keep me coming back. I stay off here sometimes for days at a time and i need to start being more consistent but could really use some help. I have a lot of weight to lose and i am ready to do it, but if i dont log in here everyday to log what i have eaten then i am sure to go over my calorie intake for the day.

Replies

• Rosiegordon33
    Rosiegordon33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im am right up there with you!! Definitely need people to keep us accountable. I will be more then happy to nag you and have you nag me when the roles are turned!! The more the merrier!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I would love to motivate you ....anyone feel free to add me .... I lost 78 pounds and then I fell off the band wagon and tragic things came by way over the last few years but I am back and with a more positive attitude than before .........I can do this ......you can do this ............anyone who puts their mind to it can do this ...:bigsmile:
  • syns101
    syns101 Posts: 18
    Options
    I would be happy to motivate you, feel free to add me
  • Lucyk00
    Lucyk00 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Added! :D Total ditto, I'm in much need of interactive and motivating friends.