Excess Skin Post! (3 pregnancies + losing 100 lbs) pics

Options

Replies

• DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. How amazing. You should be super proud. I feel like I'm sitting at your middle picture. I can't wait to be where you are now!
  • greenihlonde
    Options
    So awesome, W2G!
  • BlueEyedTXmom
    BlueEyedTXmom Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I will admit I am scared of how much loose skin I might end with but I'll take loose skin over all this fat! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • You look terrific!! Yay to getting it right in your 30's ;)
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! Made my day:)
  • xelalarenee
    Options
    You are amazing! My loose skin depresses me every single day. This has inspired me to keep going and keep hoping!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, it's very inspiring. I'll be losing almost 100 lbs when all is said and done, and extra skin is one of my biggest fears! I hope I have the same results as you. You look great!
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    So you're pretty much awesome.
  • reneecgc
    reneecgc Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look smaller than 165. Very impressed. You go girl. I have excess skin to. My stomach is the worst. When I do pushup and look down at my belly it kills me. My breast are pretty scary to. Going from a size D to A in 6 months is ruff on those breasts. I have a little extra skin with my but to. All I can hide with clothes. I am so glad my arms don't have excess skin.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! I haven't had kids, but I have a double belly that I will have hanging skin from (and my highest weight wasn't much more than yours on here), so see this is such a great motivator to keep going and see it shrink away.

I am currently doing Jamie Eason's Live Fit so I lift anywhere from 4-6x a week (no cardio is scheduled in phase one but I walk every night after for 30 minutes for purely no other reason than to "decompress" after the day and work out), and I am currently at approx 80oz of water a day.

YOU are pure AWESOMESAUCE and I applaud you for your total win on getting healthy!!!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    nice job!
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I just love to read your posts and see your photos Joy! You continually inspire so many people! I'm glad to have MFP and meet so many focused, positive, healthy individuals! Keep up the good work!
  • CRM2013
    CRM2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    u have to tighten up as u go or it will be too late
  • runningindigo
    runningindigo Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You've had really awesome results!!! I think I've found my shero!! :smile:
  • katjo10
    katjo10 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look absolutley AMAZING! :flowerforyou: You started at my starting weight & your current weight is my goal weight! I am 1/2 way there (57lbs down & 55lbs to go)! Looking forward to seeing the same results!! Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Wow you don't honestly believe what those photos and your story has done to me. This is one of my greatest fears. Could I please ask what exercises you did? Thanks for sharing babe you look amazing and if I do half as good as you I will be one happy chica
  • dandes
    dandes Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    It is so amazing to see your photos! I have a very difficult time with myself because I seem to always stay the same, no matter what my efforts, your success is so very motivating! Congratulations! xo
  • RockyDon
    RockyDon Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great .. Keep up the good work.
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You still look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! You prove it can be done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!