Feeling like the road is too long and impossible.

Options
2»

Replies

• JessiM03
    Options
    Hang in there! I got so down a few days ago b/c whenever I'm on my period, I gain 7 lbs. It makes it really difficult to keep goals in mind when I weigh myself that week. You've come so far! Keep it up! And don't compare yourself to your fiance. He loves you and is attracted to you, so don't judge yourself by his body. Remember how much better you feel now than you did before you started this. If you keep that in mind, you're bound to keep up the good habits!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    You just get sad sometimes. I became angry and bored with having to log everything every single damned day and thought about it so much I couldn't even sit down to eat without having to log calories first. It took up too much of my time. Three months later after easing off of mfp, haven't lost weight, but havent gained either. Told myself last july I'd be under 200 by the new year.

But nope. I'm so bored with food, with cooking. Bored with recipes, the same old crap, just tired and sad in general. It needs to be spring like right now, I need the sun, I need warmth and grass.

'Course, I'd also like to get pretty fit, like guy fit, but I become so apathetic I can't even push myself off the ground to do pushups at times and just lay on the floor feeling sad.

My philosophy is sort of 'As long as you wake up every day, as long as you just wake up, things have a chance to get better. And if you can manage to do more, that's great too.' Just keep trying every day.