100 + pounds to lose - need friends, tips and inspiration!

Options

Replies

• swtjenny90
    swtjenny90 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if anyone can answer this for me... do you havr to eat back the calories you've burned off? I thought if you don't it just means that's more calories you're down and closer to losing weight
  • lself0924
    lself0924 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert (yet) but I would think not. This is just a positive addition toward your goals.
  • siriuslestrange1
    siriuslestrange1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a total journey of 165lbs to make. I'm down about 50lbs already but still have a long way to go. I always like friends and especially those who are supportive and who want my support too.
  • Bree2lite
    Options
    would love to have friends feel free to add me =)
  • Am1802
    Am1802 Posts: 2
    Options
    Pray daily and take 1 day, 1hour, 1 step at a time....WE are in this together!
  • JessiM03
    Options
    I am so new to this i don't know how to add anyone. i want to drop from 235 to about 150. Right now I'm around 222. I have no idea what I'm doing I'm just trying to eat better and move more. any advice given to me would be greatly appreciated and i would love if a ton of people added me. its def easier with support :)
    I'm 5'11 and am 217 down from 236. Trying to get down to 165 so I don't end up with heart problems like everyone else in the family. Best advice I have is replacing "bad" carbs like pasta with veggies, like spaghetti squash and eggplant. Add a salad to your meal and eat it first. Don't eat out constantly and cut down on the alcohol and you should be fine! I'm a major chocolate addict, so Ghiradelli chocolate squares have been my salvation. Enough to satisfy a craving and only around 50 calories. I honestly didn't start losing as quickly until I joined a gym. Now I'm adamant about losing since I'm paying a monthly fee to do so. I've been going since Dec. 1st and I already feel so much healthier!
  • JessiM03
    Options
    One more thing! I personally don't tell Myfitnesspal when I exercise. It makes it easier for me if I have set goals for every day. That way, whenever I work out, it's just a weight-loss bonus.
  • Loki_bunny
    Loki_bunny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm just new around here too.

Just turned 37, I have more than 100lbs to lose and now is the time.

Lets do this :-)
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    any of you can add me as well.
    i have 100 plus to lose.
    i will figure out what number the plus part should be after i lose 100.
    it's a long journey, and it's nice to go through it together.
  • DaisyDi65
    DaisyDi65 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Please add me as a friend. I'm aiming for 120 pounds. I've done well this month and can honestly say I've had a total mind switch. I like to exercise, previously I loved the couch. We can do this together.
  • autygermom
    autygermom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 65, type 2 diabetic and have 100 lbs to lose. I have come to the facts that I have to get on the program and lose weight or die, literally. This past week I have lost 3 lbs. That doesn't seem like much, but its a start. I would be glad to be your friend and talk.:smile: This process is time consuming and we don't need to get discouraged.
  • HayleyAnne012911
    HayleyAnne012911 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me. I need to lose about 140-170. I need more friends on my mobile app to keep me going. I go to a gym 3 days or more a week depends on schedule. I decided it's time to change. :) I don't wanna be fat the rest of my life. Add me I'll comment on your stuff all the time. I will also give advice and share tips!
    HayleyAnne012911
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm also one of those who needs to lose 100+, at this point it's actually about 130 or so. Which would then make me half the person I am now... Anyway, feel free to add me if you like. Encouragement is always helpful!
  • SheilaG1963
    SheilaG1963 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You can all add me. I've lost the first 100.

It can be done!!
  • madvisions68
    madvisions68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, my name is Tony and i have lost 37 lbs in the last 2 1/2 months want to lose about 35 more went from 333 to 296 now, I want to get down to around 260, i see it's some great support here, I just joined yesterday!!!!!!!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I am in the same club so anyone can feel free to add me. I am on a high protein diet and have lost 51lbs so far. You can do this but you need to be dedicated and consistent!
  • playprettie1
    playprettie1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi, I need to lost just shy of 100 lbs. I'm fairly new to this site as well. Feel free to add me for support and motivation. I'm usually on here everyday. :happy:
  • TamAD48
    TamAD48 Posts: 387
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great site with a lot of wonderful people on it.....anyone can feel free to add me
  • tkwarner711
    Options
    I too need to lose more than a hundred feel free to add me girl! We can do this!!
  • RenaeNguyen
    RenaeNguyen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I lost 100lbs, got pregnant and gained 25 lol. But as soon as I give birth I plan on getting back to my goal.