What are you most thankfull for today?

Options
Today I am thankful for my beautiful family,our warm home and dear friends.

Replies

• MichelleDaigle
    Options
    Today I am most Thankful that although my Father in law is in bad health, He is here another day with us on Earth! Praying that in two weeks I get to celebrate My Birthday with him!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    The fact that there is a gym that doesn't suck within two miles of our hotel while we are on vacation. Sadly, I can't say the same for the gym IN the hotel.
  • rosesigil
    rosesigil Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My health, house, wonderful property, the awesome beauty and mystery of nature, my great job, friends,-- all gifts from God the Creator! :flowerforyou:
  • Healthnut4love
    Options
    I thank God for saving my Soul and that he has provided a good Church family for me and my family wherever we had to move to. He has blessed us beyond anything I have ever hoped for.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Life.
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Thankful for Gods love and protection as well as a roof over my head and food to eat. I am also grateful for my loving hubby!:happy:
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my pupster and the crazy snow sleet that makes taking a walk such an adventure!
  • sclarktiw
    sclarktiw Posts: 217
    Options
    in -41*C weather I am thankful that my truck started whenever I got into it! Oh and for Subway's 6" ham on white sub! So quick, somewhat healthy and CHEAP!!!
  • wastelander92
    wastelander92 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for my talented fiance, my sweet affectionate kitty, and that even though I had a bad food week I don't feel like my progress has been destroyed =)
  • zepdig
    zepdig Posts: 155
    Options
    Good health and family
  • mongramx15
    Options
    I am thankful for my husband who is an incredible encourager!
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    My dad alive to celebrate his 55th birthday. He has got a lot of health issues right now - cancer, infections, collapsed lung. Dude keeps fighting.
  • Butterflyblue_
    Butterflyblue_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Forgiveness
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Today I am most thankful for our local food bank. If it weren't for the generousity of our community we wouldn't have a food bank and I don't know what my husband and I would do. I'm grateful to have my husband by my side... I hope everyone had a great day.