Insanity Question

Options
I know there are a million posts about this workout but I just spent 30 minutes searching and couldnt find an answer. How do you guys track your exercise? Dont have a HRM, so im just looking to find something that will be close in the database. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Circuit Training is the closest thing to Insanity!
  • niswander91
    Options
    Didnt think about that. Thanks!
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Do yourself a favor and buy an HRM. It is a key tool for working out and assessing your actual burn rate AND for managing your heart rate during various exercises.

Good luck!
  • niswander91
    Options
    Do yourself a favor and buy an HRM. It is a key tool for working out and assessing your actual burn rate AND for managing your heart rate during various exercises.

Good luck!

We'll have to see what the next paycheck looks like! haha But I do want to get one as soon as possible.
  • UNC_Brittany_84
    Options
    I would suggest buying an HRM. When I first started Insanity I didn't have one and MFP was saying I was burning 500-650 calories during some exercises. Come to find out I was only burning between 350-550 at the most. So it would really help if you are one of those that eat back your calories or if you honestly want to know how much you are burning.

Brittany
  • Riemersma4
    Riemersma4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

Good luck!

We'll have to see what the next paycheck looks like! haha But I do want to get one as soon as possible.

Go to the blood bank and sell a couple of lints of blood and plasma. Should cover teh HRM! ;-)

Seriously, it is TOTALY worth having if you are going to be serious about your exercise routines.

Good luck!
  • triciaj66
    triciaj66 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I used a HRM.. LOVED IT!!!!
  • niswander91
    Options

Good luck!

Go to the blood bank and sell a couple of lints of blood and plasma. Should cover teh HRM! ;-)

Seriously, it is TOTALY worth having if you are going to be serious about your exercise routines.

Good luck!

Hahahahaha but thanks!