NSV Trifecta!

Options
LeanerBeef
LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
I just came back from a little shopping trip and scored some new clothes and a trifecta of NSV's.

1. Got a t-shirt on the clearance rack for .97 cents! There is not one thing in the big man store that costs .97 cents.....ever.
2. I generally now wear an XL (used to be 3x) but still like to wear things loose, so I''ll grab the occasional 2x. Tonight I tried on a 2x that looked kinda small, had to put it back because it was waaaay too big.
3. Put on a pair jeans and I actually LIKED the how they fit. Definitely a first ever....

See, us dudes like to look good too. :happy:

Replies

• TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I do love a bargain. And better still, a bargain in a size you can feel okay about!
  • Fittreelol
    Fittreelol Posts: 2,535 Member
    Options
    Grats. Laughing at number 1 because I'm a huge bargain hunter, and get so excited I feel the need to tell everyone about my bargains. Yours was quite impressive. :happy:
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    Fantastic! Good on ya and thanks for sharing noce to hear a guys NSV :P
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    We like it when the men folk wear nice clothes. No complaints here. ;) Congrats on the NSV (x3)!!
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Love it, an NSV hat trick! Congrats!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Smaller size clothes at dirt cheap prices… sweet! And jeans that fit right? OMG…do they make those? :D

Glad you had an awesome shopping trip!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Way cool, congratulations!! What a great day!
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    Congrats! I do love a bargain. And better still, a bargain in a size you can feel okay about!

Ha, for 97 cents I would have bought pretty much anything that fit. LOL....worse case scenario, it's a new workout shirt. :bigsmile:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Lucky score on the bargain! For the clothes I like to wear, the only stuff usually on clearance is size 2 or smaller or size 16 and up.....and I have never fit into either of those categories.

Great NSVs!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Congrats on these NSVs.
  • diferent2at
    Options
    Awesome and congrats on the weight lost. I have had a similiar experience going from a 3x Women's to a XL Ladies.
    I find things cheap on the ladies and juniors rack. I got a whole bag of clothes and a jacket for $25 at Old Navy.
  • LeanerBeef
    Options
    :
    Awesome and congrats on the weight lost. I have had a similiar experience going from a 3x Women's to a XL Ladies.
    I find things cheap on the ladies and juniors rack. I got a whole bag of clothes and a jacket for $25 at Old Navy.

Funny, I was actually at Old Navy!! LOL. And congrats to you too!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Good job! Your OP totally describes me of late. I had an "SV" today...got on the scale at my gym and it said "199.8"! Seriously, first time since I was 15...in 1988!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah dude! Its a lot easier to find bargains in the smaller sizes. And I like to dress nice too!
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Good job! :)
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Love bargains!! :)
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! Love a good clearence item! :flowerforyou:
  • G30Grrl
    G30Grrl Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on the multiple NSVs!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Amen brotha! Preach the good news!

Seriously - awesome job. I'm walking in your footsteps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!