36momof3 happy to be new

well I have abit of weight that just wont leave me alone:}my oldest child is 11 n my baby weell he is 6 YEARS every since last year i am just gaining i am at my biggest 160 started working out a little for 2 weeks n i gained..............soo i needed to look at what i was putting in being married to a chef well it was never thought of soo 3 days ago i for the first time counted my calories.................3600.yup i was skocked couse i really did not have junk just alot of what i did ................soda no water ............yuk i know it was a eye opener sooo.....here i am ................................

Replies

• well I have abit of weight that just wont leave me alone:}my oldest child is 11 n my baby weell he is 6 YEARS every since last year i am just gaining i am at my biggest 160 started working out a little for 2 weeks n i gained..............soo i needed to look at what i was putting in being married to a chef well it was never thought of soo 3 days ago i for the first time counted my calories.................3600.yup i was skocked couse i really did not have junk just alot of what i did ................soda no water ............yuk i know it was a eye opener sooo.....here i am ................................
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Yeah it really is a shock...glad you started keeping track so that you know now just how much you were eating. Drinking a lot of soda is a real killer also, just a bunch of empty calories. Tastes good but so not worth it! If I really fancy a soda instead of water, I have to budget it into my calories so it becomes a treat instead of just something to drink because I'm thirsty. That sounds kind of sad lol :laugh:
  • Switch to diet soda! People say it's bad for you but when I was on Weight Watchers, they told to me drink diet if I was really craving a soda. The biggest thing is not to drink your calories, and diet soda has zero! Many people also think that orange juice and other juices are healthy, but they are loaded with sugar and calories! Weight Watchers diets don't include juices at all, so I hardly ever drink juice. There are plenty of other options that have the vitamins that juices do. And Crystal Light has always helped me drink more water.

Just a tip :bigsmile:
  • thanks .....i think i was going for the sugar rush for energy so now i look foward to well what i see every one else doin:}