Newbie SAHM need to shed 100 pounds

Options
Hi! Im a SAHM, my LO is almost 3.
I was around 180 which was 30 pounds over my "normal" chart range, then with pregnancy i gained about 75 which is insane but its what happened. I gained another 5 in the six months after i had him, then lost 40. I stayed within 210-230 for awhile.
When i moved upstate and found my husband cheating i ballooned to 267 my biggest weight, in the past months i have shed about 15 pounds but still need to loose 100. Please add me if your a SAHM or need to loose a large amount, I really need a support system

Replies

• zagrath769
    zagrath769 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I need to lose approximately 115 pounds. I will friend you.
    I try to be as supportive as I can be and I have my food diary open to friends.
  • henkemonica
    henkemonica Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Monica. I have 80 lbs to lose. Cw(current weight) 240, gw(goal weight) 160. I am 5'7", 55 yrs old, mom of 5, grandmoTher to 10. I started
    Mfp on jan 8th & have lost 9 pounds as of yesterday. For exercise I walk my treadmill, & use a weight machine. I think I have a good idea how Mfp works to help you lose weight the healthy way. Let's walk this journey together. I am so ready.
  • MummyHolmes88
    Options
    Hello I'm Also A SAHM With A 3 Year Old Boy And 20Month Old Boy/Girl Twins And Got 200lb To Loose :). I'll Send You A Request :)
  • Cterry86
    Options
    thanks guys, i think walking will be my number one exercise, any suggestions to winter excerises with a 3yo? (he doesnt nap and after bedtime is when i do cleaning, laundry etc)
  • rah46
    rah46 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi My name is Ruth and I have belonged for a long time but just recently am trying to learn how to use this site. Since getting down to really doing this I have lost 3 lbs. I need to lose another 65 lbs. Would like to get to at least 175. Any help would be appreciated.
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120 pounds, at least that's my goal now once I get there I will see from there. You can do it! This site is great. I joined a little while back and just re-started using it yesterday and I love it. If you have a phone that will allow you to do so, download the phone ap. Best of luck to you, friend request sent :)
  • MommaSquirell
    MommaSquirell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a Home educator , Trying to fit ......Fitness , Somwhere inbetween Breakfast ,Schooling ,Lunch, Chores ,Parents, playtime School, Dinner ,Bath time ,Book time, Bed time, Daddy time, Cleaning, Laundry, BED!! lol I usually just Count Picking up my wine glass as ...cardio? lol jp jp ! Hit me up Anytime Anyone! I have 110 To go @.@''''' Oi !