$260 dollars for 30 pounds?

Options
Well, I almost did. Then I thought about it. There is so many people wayyyy bigger than me that push themselves and find the determination and do it. They lose 100-400 pounds. If they can do it, so can I. Basically I almost bought the REAL HCG. I went to a weight loss clinic where I found out I'm 174.5 and I have 42 percent body fat, where as I'm supposed to have 24 percent and no more than that. I want to be 145. That is 29.5 pounds I believe. But I'm going to do it in increments.. haha, i don't know how to spell that word.. i think i spelled it right? But first time goal, 160. After that, 145. That way the first time I only have 14.5 and the last time only 15. Basically breaking it down.

Would you pay $260 dollars for 30 pounds of weight loss?
And if I wanted the pill or shot which works better it would be 490.
I'd be ridiculous I think so do that, unless I was rich. Even then it's kind of ridiculous.

What are your guys thoughts? Thoughts on paying that much for 30 pounds and thoughts on HCG in general?

Replies

• Lytherinz
    Options
    Why buy that when there are litterally hundereds of legit ways to lose 30 pounds. Plus if you stopped taking it you'd just end up either gaining it back or more wieght.

o yeah and arent they Illeagal in the U.S.?
  • Verla7
    Verla7 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you will be much happier here, I could never take that stuff knowing what its made from
  • beautifulregardless
    Options
    Why buy that when there are litterally hundereds of legit ways to lose 30 pounds. Plus if you stopped taking it you'd just end up either gaining it back or more wieght.

o yeah and arent they Illeagal in the U.S.?

That's EXACTLY what i'm saying and no you buy them at the weight loss clinic for a lot of money!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    While a quick fix would be nice, it is not going to be as lasting as if I work my *kitten* off. Way I see it, if I do it myself...slow and steady, I am going to learn about my body and appreciate the work I put in. If I pay to get rid of it, I won't appreciate it and will probably go back to being fat.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. the key to that diet is existing on 500 calories a day. And if you wanted to go that route, you could lose that weight without spending the money.