I could use some new friends....pretty please?

Options

Replies

• thefatchic
    thefatchic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am the same height and am working towards losing 100+ pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • vashnic
    vashnic Posts: 93
    Options
    Hi I am 5'8" too and joined a couple weeks ago! Looking to tone up mostly--would be great to have more friends ^^
  • bheine02
    bheine02 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm new to my fitness pal and could really use some friends and motivators to keep on going! I'm 23, I am married and my husband has been deployed for the last 11 months but is coming home in 4 weeks (YAY!) I have a two year old daughter who is the absolute light of my life. We have to dogs, a golden retriever and a black lab. I am an animal lover! My degree is in Social Work but I ended up working in Accounting...don't really know how that happened! I am originally from State College PA
    (GO PENN STATE!!!) but now live in Maryland. Please add me! No one should go through this transformation alone! I am totally the person who would watch Biggest Loser while eating Ice cream! I am down 11 pounds thus far but have a total goal of about 70 more to go so I will be here for the long haul!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    << Totally addable. :drinker:
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I plan to be here for a long time...I don't know what I need to lose. All I know is I want my body to look much firmer/muscular. Feel free to add me!

I'm an English teacher and Zumba teacher.:flowerforyou:
  • erika0430
    Options
    Hi You can add me Im 5 7" and my diary is open
  • PAL121
    PAL121 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Pamela. I am trying to lose 75 lbs. I have lost 14 so far. Please feel free to add me.

I am looking for support and motivation. I will do the same for you. :)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, ANYBODY COME ONE COME ALL! I ENJOY MFP FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    hiya, 5 foot 8 ish, living in New Zealand, 32 next week, and 1/4 of the way to a hopefully 60 lb loss :)
  • karak1976
    Options
    hi everyone. i am a newbie....3 days in so could use and many friends as possible :) calgary alberta canada here

anyone can add me :flowerforyou:
  • jheilala63
    Options
    I'd be happy to gain more friends, feel free to add me!
  • Csoldano
    Csoldano Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    "All are welcome! Come into the light"
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I first read your screen name as "velcro robot"
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want.
  • TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • kristinachmielarczyk1
    Options
    good luck with everything! add me and everyone else. we can take this journey together!

recipes, workouts, and tips are always helpful :)
  • rcadams97
    rcadams97 Posts: 106
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • losingweightfindingme
    Options
    Add me! I love friends!
  • blondiekat230
    Options
    your welcome to add me too ..have bout 60 to lose myself...infact anyones welcome to add me if they give good support and will give back in return...kat
  • Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Haha, I am fairly new here, and so far haven't been able to make any friends, but I'd love to change that! I'm a 5'8" GA girl, hoping to lose about 68 more lbs, seeking like-minded....and not so like-minded friends that can help me on my journey, and hopefully I can return the favor!

I joined today so feel free to add me to the list. I am 5’9" tall, I have 15lbs to go after losing 26lbs since October 2012 using the 'adventures in weightloss’ program. Hit a bit of a snag and found this website; so far I am rely impressed. Good to meet someone, I live in Sydney Australia and am dabbling in permaculture (a form of self-sufficiency).