Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I could use some new friends....pretty please?

Replies

• thefatchic
    thefatchic Posts: 14 Member
    I am the same height and am working towards losing 100+ pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • vashnic
    vashnic Posts: 93
    Hi I am 5'8" too and joined a couple weeks ago! Looking to tone up mostly--would be great to have more friends ^^
  • bheine02
    bheine02 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi Everyone! I'm new to my fitness pal and could really use some friends and motivators to keep on going! I'm 23, I am married and my husband has been deployed for the last 11 months but is coming home in 4 weeks (YAY!) I have a two year old daughter who is the absolute light of my life. We have to dogs, a golden retriever and a black lab. I am an animal lover! My degree is in Social Work but I ended up working in Accounting...don't really know how that happened! I am originally from State College PA
    (GO PENN STATE!!!) but now live in Maryland. Please add me! No one should go through this transformation alone! I am totally the person who would watch Biggest Loser while eating Ice cream! I am down 11 pounds thus far but have a total goal of about 70 more to go so I will be here for the long haul!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    << Totally addable. :drinker:
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    I plan to be here for a long time...I don't know what I need to lose. All I know is I want my body to look much firmer/muscular. Feel free to add me!

I'm an English teacher and Zumba teacher.:flowerforyou:
  • Hi You can add me Im 5 7" and my diary is open
  • PAL121
    PAL121 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, My name is Pamela. I am trying to lose 75 lbs. I have lost 14 so far. Please feel free to add me.

I am looking for support and motivation. I will do the same for you. :)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    FEEL FREE TO ADD ME, ANYBODY COME ONE COME ALL! I ENJOY MFP FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    hiya, 5 foot 8 ish, living in New Zealand, 32 next week, and 1/4 of the way to a hopefully 60 lb loss :)
  • hi everyone. i am a newbie....3 days in so could use and many friends as possible :) calgary alberta canada here

anyone can add me :flowerforyou:
  • I'd be happy to gain more friends, feel free to add me!
  • Csoldano
    Csoldano Posts: 34 Member
    "All are welcome! Come into the light"
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    I first read your screen name as "velcro robot"
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    You can add me if you want.
  • TheGoalDigger
    TheGoalDigger Posts: 159 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • good luck with everything! add me and everyone else. we can take this journey together!

recipes, workouts, and tips are always helpful :)
  • rcadams97
    rcadams97 Posts: 106
    Feel free to add me if you'd like
  • Add me! I love friends!
  • your welcome to add me too ..have bout 60 to lose myself...infact anyones welcome to add me if they give good support and will give back in return...kat
  • Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Haha, I am fairly new here, and so far haven't been able to make any friends, but I'd love to change that! I'm a 5'8" GA girl, hoping to lose about 68 more lbs, seeking like-minded....and not so like-minded friends that can help me on my journey, and hopefully I can return the favor!

I joined today so feel free to add me to the list. I am 5’9" tall, I have 15lbs to go after losing 26lbs since October 2012 using the 'adventures in weightloss’ program. Hit a bit of a snag and found this website; so far I am rely impressed. Good to meet someone, I live in Sydney Australia and am dabbling in permaculture (a form of self-sufficiency).