Options
Hello! My name is Deardra. I started my weight loss journey back in October 2012. I weighed 282 pounds!! That was the highest I have ever weighed in my life. I have always been overweight. I always made excuses for not getting in shape and losing the weight. I had a beautiful little girl last February. She is about to start walking, and I want to lose weight so I am able to keep up with her. I am 5'9'' and currently weigh 227. I have 67 pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 160. I have lost 55 pounds in total so far. I look forward to meeting you all. :smile:

Replies

• Lil14U
    Lil14U Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Deardra. I started my weight loss journey back in October 2012. I weighed 282 pounds!! That was the highest I have ever weighed in my life. I have always been overweight. I always made excuses for not getting in shape and losing the weight. I had a beautiful little girl last February. She is about to start walking, and I want to lose weight so I am able to keep up with her. I am 5'9'' and currently weigh 227. I have 67 pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 160. I have lost 55 pounds in total so far. I look forward to meeting you all. :smile:

The weight loss is fantastic.
  • determinedt0l0se
    Options
    Thank you! I did a ketosis diet for the first 2 1/2 months and then went to controlled carb dieting.
  • CandiaisGolden
    CandiaisGolden Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I was 285 this past December, I'm down 10 lbs so far. I'm working towards a 170 lb goal! Congrats on the loss so far and Congrats on the future changes!
  • determinedt0l0se
    Options
    Thank you! ... Congrats on 10 pounds thats great!
  • KeepInspired
    Options
    You have done so amazing hun! You got this! :)