NSV - Tape Measurements

Options
nastia19
nastia19 Posts: 27 Member
I measured myself yesterday, and saw a lot of loss! I took initial measurements on November 9,2012.
Waist 6 in
Hips 7 in
Arms 2 in
Neck 1 in
Thighs 3.5 in
Calves 1 in
Chest 3 in

I also tried on a couple of my dresses that I couldn't even put over my head, and they zipped. Still have to lose a bunch so they look less tight. Pre-pregnancy jeans are fitting pretty well too. MFP rocks! I also got 3 of my friends to sign up for it, and one of them is seeing great results!

I eat clean, exercise moderately, and breastfeed my almost 5 month old baby boy. All this combined has been working perfectly. I noticed that if I go off clean eating, I gain horribly, especially when it's high sodium food. Even if I "cheat" one day eating clean foods, I still lose. One day, I ate Russian dumplings my mom made (from scratch, but still too salty for me and white floury), well I ended up with a dull headache and I was bloated like a balloon. I guess my body loves it when I take care of it.

Just though to share this success with you guys!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!