Friends please!

Options
I was on here in the summer time, and actually was starting to get into a great groove. I ended up getting back into bad habits, and slowly stopped going on here. I want to stick with it this time, and really need support. I'll of course support anyone who adds me in the same way they support me.

Glad to be back. Hope to hear from some of you!

Replies

• kitteakat
    Options
    welcome back and it is so easy to fall back to old habits! :mad: Been there, done that! feel free to friend me!
  • earthlings3
    Options
    Hi, just started here too. I'm not sure how to do any of this stuff, like friend someone or anything. Any help would be appreciated. I'm Jennifer. I've lost 62 lbs and I have 33 to go. Trying to get done by the summer. Love to talk with everyone else about struggles and stuff.
  • crazydaisy15
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Anyone who wants to add me, feel free. I prefer real, honest support. I don't just need or want a cheerleader. I love encouragement, but sometimes we all need a reality check. I completely understand the 'do better tomorrow' mentality, but sometimes we might need to look at why 'today' was not so good.
    Am I making any sense at all? lol
  • jonragucci
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am happy to make a new friend. Feel free to send me a request. I just started a couple weeks back.
  • pennylane0824
    pennylane0824 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    always looking for new friends. i started this awhile back and just never used it. Now it is what is helping me stay on track. Anyone feel free to add me and we can encourage eachother.
  • bolesbe
    bolesbe Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm back for round 2 also. I lost 48lbs the first time. And I gained about 26 back. I'm determined to lose it all again and I'm 11 down so far. Feel free to add me. That goes for all of tou
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    More than happy to support you through your journey! :)
  • jonragucci
    Options
    Wow everyone is so nice! Awesome!!!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you all....feel free to friend me.. I am here everyday. Hope to see you around. Good Luck
  • scot1026
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm Scot and i'm still pretty new to MFP but i really like it so far and i'm always open to new friends & support. Feel free to add me.
  • MrsIngram2012
    Options
    Hi all

I started last year for my wedding, lost some weight but have now started to look seriously at losing what for me is a lot of weight I have been carrying around for the last few years.

Feel free to add me. I am on here most days

I am doing bootcamp in a bottle plus healthy eating and exercise
  • mich000
    mich000 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    welcome again!!

let's go together!

Everybody be free to add me!!
  • fivecardstudpts
    fivecardstudpts Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back! I've been real good at the yo-yo thing :) do real good for a couple, few weeks then.. Blah. Completely understandable. Feel free to add me, I'm going to try and make a full month no stopping or giving up! Ill be more then happy to have some company from anyone.
    Jessica
  • lose8stone
    Options
    Hey :)

Feel free to add me x
  • turboturkey
    Options
    Great to have you back! Feel free to add me everyone!
  • bljyrql
    bljyrql Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I stumbled across MFP about 3 weeks ago, went out and bought a fitbit and trying to change the whole lifestyle to focus on what's important. You guys are great inspiration, would love to find out more how folks are accomplishing their goals Feel free to friend me!

Jack
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome back :)

Feel free to add me and I'll support you as much as I can!

You can stick with it this time (you won't have the excuse of the holidays for the next 11 months haha).

Good luck.

xx,
    Ginny, 24.
  • cry27
    cry27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just joined a few days ago to... I will add you for sure since I am in need of some support buddies too :-) feel free to add me all
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like to eat fresh healthy food!:smile: