What are the other two foods not to eat?

Options
mazdauk
mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
Ok, a couple of times I've tried to watch that "5 foods not to eat to lose belly fat" (yes, I know its a promotion for a tool like this - except you pay for it:noway: ) and got bored/busy before the final two! Has anyone persevered to the end?

Replies

• kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    1. no chcocolate
    2. no biscuits/cookies

... aside from that other things like bread/pasta/rice dont bother me... its the little things that pack hundreds of calories that are my weakness!!
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    1. Anything that doesn't
    2. Fit in your macros/calories
  • mazdauk
    Options
    Are chocolate and cookies the two mentioned on the promo? I've cut cookies and choc out anyway (except for the occasional Magic Elf - and they're nearly gone!)
  • carlybarley22
    carlybarley22 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    1. Anything that doesn't

:drinker:
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    1. Anything that doesn't

This!
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    1. Anything that doesn't

Exactly!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    1. Anything that doesn't

And the winner is...................:drinker:
  • mazdauk
    Options
    Yes, I GET that. :ohwell:

BUT what are the last two foods on the freakin' advert??!!! (You might have to be in the UK to view it.)
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    Dont eat chocolate? Are you nuts? x__x Chocolate is such a healthy food! You just have to find a nice dark one. Or get Cacao Nibs like i do :) Its raw cocoa beans that are crushed... They taste exactly like chocolate :p Only they are crunchy and not sweet. I like em. Cocoa has more anti oxidants than green tea.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    1. Anything that doesn't

Exactly.
  • Pridgenization
    Pridgenization Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What are the first three. I am assuming rotten bananas is one of them, judging from the banner ad.
  • segooey
    segooey Posts: 24
    Options
    Dont eat chocolate? Are you nuts? x__x Chocolate is such a healthy food! You just have to find a nice dark one. Or get Cacao Nibs like i do :) Its raw cocoa beans that are crushed... They taste exactly like chocolate :p Only they are crunchy and not sweet. I like em. Cocoa has more anti oxidants than green tea.

One of my favorite snacks is cocoa powder dusted almonds - talk about a super-duper food!
  • NEGU0128
    Options
    I watched that whole thing and it has nothing to do with bananas either. But the whole thing comes down to we all know what to eat and what not to eat. I can't honestly say I remember anything from that video. I kept waiting for the banana but it never appeared. Guess I just tuned the rest of it out...LOL
  • missability
    Options
  • missability
    Options
    I eat dark 82% organic chocolate, soy free every evening....don't eat refined processed sugar laden milk chocolate ..maybe, but the real deal is very healthy!
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    One of my favorite snacks is cocoa powder dusted almonds - talk about a super-duper food!

It is super.. specially if the powder is good quality! ^^ Though you should try cacao nibs... its like chocolate and almonds in one! :P kinda... Some people compare it to coffee beans I guess. but I wouldnt say so. I dont like coffee.

I am also curious about the other 3 foods though.
  • nookeetoone
    Options
    I eat dark 82% organic chocolate, soy free every evening....don't eat refined processed sugar laden milk chocolate ..maybe, but the real deal is very healthy!

It will aid you in looking younger as well.

I wanna make my own chocolate at some point :D Should be fun.
  • mazdauk
    Options
    The first three were:

Fruit juice from concentrate
    Margerine (or other fats containing trans-fats)
    Wholewheat bread (or other bread, or pasta - refined carbs, in fact!)

The main message was about not giving your body a sugar peak. I too was waiting for the revelation that older bananas have something evil in them!

I also love dark chocolate, but I can't trust myself with it at the moment.....

Once I'm 14lb down...
  • Controversial
    Controversial Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It would appear that no one knows what you're talking about, but the better question is who cares? You already know it's a gimmick. There are no magic bullets, or killer foods.
  • kelly101386
    kelly101386 Posts: 389 Member
    Options

Guess what I am buying later lol