Friends please!

Options
2»

Replies

• Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    WB! Feel free to add me bro. Ill help u out as much as i can. On here every day.

I got Winter coming up (Aussie) and hella worried about falling off the Heathy trail..gonna need support.

That goes for anyone else who wants a new Buddy on here. :drinker:
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Always up for more supportive friends! Add away.
  • Anthony110101111110001101
    Options
    FR sent. Am on the look out for more friends myself. Always good having lots of people for different view points on things. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • shanse21
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Coming back after a looooong break. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am back for my second time around as well. This time I'm really making the effort... I'll be 40 next year and want to look great. I will send a friend request over... good luck and welcome back!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Here is some interesting information i found here. I am not suggestion that anyone should follow roadmap but reading it will help you understand some of the terms regarding cals, goals,etc...http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Sorry...two more suggestions..

1) PLEASE keep your food diary open...to at least your mfp friends. This is not supposed to be used to bash someone eating habits, everyone has off days. This is a great tool to keep our eating in check (accountability) and you get many wonderful ideas of foods/recipes you many like to add to your own menu.

2) Don't be afraid to join a few of the challenges here. Some are daily, weekly, monthly...have a exact start/end date...etc. Do what you can and keep yourself motivated.

I