Well Hello =)

Ms_Natalie
Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys, now that my exams have finished (for a few days) , I have decided to start posting on here more often...the website is working wonders for me...a loss of 10lb in 3 weeks! WOW! I have also lost 3 inches from my hips and chest (still have the perfect hourglass figure) lol...just scaled down a little =) and 2 inches from my waist!

I cannot believe how well I have done! This is all down to to everyone here with their inspiriring posts and advice! Thanks to everyone! I would love to gain some new friends on here...

Good Luck everyone and keep up the amazing work xx

Replies

• amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    This is a great site! I started in January....got lazy in April....starting to be serious again now.
    Welcome! You're right...lots of motivation on here!
    BTW....friend me! :happy:
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
    10 pounds in 3 weeks? Wow. It's taken me 17 weeks to lose 20. What kind of workouts are you doing?
  • PukaD312
    PukaD312 Posts: 9
    i can now get more time in the gym seeing I took my final exams... although I still gotta work.... :tongue: Ok here it is-2hrs flat last nite of hardcore cardio(3000 cal) 1hr30 @ 5am (30min cardio & 700 cal)(1hr weights) 1hr15 @ 4pm (35min cardio & 800 cal)(40 mins-weight) Legz & body are a lil tired, and at this point, ya think? LoL :)
  • Ms_Natalie
    Hiya guys! I was considerably overweight before I started, so this may have helped my weight loss? Exam stress has caused me to focus less upon eating! I'm very active in my daily life, although I told MFP that I'm quite active? I'm not sure what has helped me, but I have gone from 192lbs to 181lbs in 3 weeks (maybe a little more)...

Nice to meet you all =)

xx
  • Ms_Natalie
    wow...i'm tired just reading your post! Nice one.... =) x
  • Ms_Natalie
    This is a great site! I started in January....got lazy in April....starting to be serious again now.
    Welcome! You're right...lots of motivation on here!
    BTW....friend me! :happy:

Hey...thanks for the add! Focus on your goals and you'll do it! x
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    hey there!! congrats! im also in my third wk and donw 5.5 pounds on 1500 a day... keep up the good work and when you feel like slipping, just blog away.. or post on here or write in your dairy.. always works for me!
This discussion has been closed.