Just a Little Thing...

Options
Heather75
Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
I didn't feel like going to the gym today. I was a bit tired and sore and feeling a little weak, but I went to the gym anyway. I ended up having the best workout of the week today - felt strong and if time restrictions didn't exist, I could have kept going for a lot longer.

Anyway, it made me feel good and I wanted to tell someone. Thanks for listening (reading).

Replies

• tosunnyskies
    tosunnyskies Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great job. You should be very proud of yourself. Keep up the good work

Trisha
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Glad you went....sometime we have to push ourselves....and you did just that, keep up the good job
  • Thaedra
    Thaedra Posts: 52
    Options
    I have been feeling super drained lately. I took my toddler swimming this morning and I swear I wasn't sure I was going to make it through the rest of the day without falling over... When she took her nap (or pretended to) I drank a bunch of water, popped a multi-vitamin, and laid down for about twenty minutes. It did wonders! I have now vacuumed the whole house, washed and folded all of the laundry, walked the dog, done the dishes, made dinner, and I still have energy to play with the girl before bedtime. YAY!
    (I should probably get off the computer!!!)
    Good job on finding your strength today! Sometimes we all have to dig deep!!!
  • larthur6262
    Options
    Wish I had your motivation! Great Job!
  • Joeysgirl
    Joeysgirl Posts: 99
    Options
    Good job! I bet that accomplishment gave you a boost to keep on keepin on. We all feel that way sometimes too... the difference is.. you worked out anyway! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!