here's a second introduction.lol

Options
rjd137
rjd137 Posts: 21 Member
Hi everybody,
I thought to myself since today's the day I picked myself up and brushed myself off and decided to go down this road again that it was appropriate for me to reintroduce myself. As like anyone who has failed the first couple of times or even just fell short of their goal and things have just gotten out of hand, well that's me. but I am at that point again, and really want to give it my best shot.

I might have come up short with my weight goals and have let life and stress take over. But I am not giving up. So instead of picking up or left off I want to start out brand-new.

I really am looking forward to seeing what I can do, when I just focus, give myself a break and just eat properly.
this is my favorite saying in the whole wide world and it's my wife who taught me it.

Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels....... my new motto.

Again hi everybody,
Ralph

Replies

• Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi Ralph!
    A fresh start is a good thing.
    Good luck.
  • suzannetoner
    suzannetoner Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like that motto, might borrow it every now and then :smile:
  • Wantmy2dollars
    Wantmy2dollars Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with starting again. The wrong thing would be to not try anymore. I'm at the same point. Good luck!
  • iveyroze3
    Options
    Fall down 7 times get up 8. You can do this. It works. You knew where to come when you needed help. We are here for you..Good luck!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have started and restarted multiple times... Its not how many times you fail... The main thing is you stick it out and keep going.... Welcome back!!!
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ralph!

I'm in the same boat as you are. I think this is my third (or maybe fourth) time around.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again...
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Good philosophy :happy:
  • raeart1
    Options
    You are not alone! Have a great day & fresh start! -Here's to being healthy and skinny :)
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do it and you'll be feeling your age or younger soon. Being healthy will bring the skinny out. Well being healthier : )