I'm ecstatic!!!!! :)

Options
I've lost 10.3 lbs !!!!!!! Since January 13th!!!!!! I still have a ways to go but I just want to share my little success since so many of you have been such an inspiration to me!!!! :) and I stay under or at my calorie goal and I've been doing Zumba almost everyday and sometimes I go to the park and walk!!! I really wouldn't have been able to do this without any of you!!!! Thank you so much!!!! This means so much to me!!! :)

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    That's amazing for only a few weeks!! You should be so proud! Keep it up!!
  • Imaricandoit
    Imaricandoit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Great job
  • writer_chick
    writer_chick Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, congrats!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Amordeca
    Options
    I applaud your hard work!

33386074.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done. Yay!
  • lisagarcia83
    lisagarcia83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Those milestones, no matter how little or big, are day makers! Losing weight is neither fun nor easy. You should be very proud of yourself and let this motivate you to continue to push on - even through Superbowl Sunday :)
  • vickyloft5
    Options
    Fantastic ...x
  • __stacyb
    __stacyb Posts: 306
    Options
    Congrats!
  • healthyloserxxx
    Options
    Fantastic! The fact that you are getting so much exercise is the boost you need! I'm thrilled that I have lost 2.4lbs in 5 days. Starting today I will get back to my daily hour of swimming and add my three mile walks. That will give me the boost to have similar results!

Keep up the good work!!
  • danielledivine
    danielledivine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    WOW! That is huge in that time frame! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!