Woo Hooo!!!

Options
kat1000000
kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
I finally did it, i broke the 200 lb mark!!! That is my first major goal. My next big goal is to be over weight instead of obese, I am determined to do this and i will. I am back on track and going strong.

kat
:drinker:

sw 237
cw 199.6
gw 150

Replies

• DreamRose
    DreamRose Posts: 5
    Options
    :happy: Wow, congratulations hun, keep up the great work, you know you CAN do it!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS Kat! :flowerforyou: You're doing an awesome job! :drinker: Keep it up, and before you know it, you WILL reach your goal! :bigsmile:
  • momieof4
    momieof4 Posts: 3
    Options
    Congrats !!!!!!! I set my first goal at 200 to but still got work to do . Keep up the great work!!!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Great work! Never lose sight of why you're doing this.
  • amtrust
    amtrust Posts: 178
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome! Way to go! Woohoo!
    Hitting those goals are a fabulous feeling.
    Good luck on your journey!
    :flowerforyou:
  • SimonLondon
    SimonLondon Posts: 350
    Options
    That is a lovely milestone, well done and keep at it :)
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    That is a BIG Woo Hoo!!!!!!! What a great accomplishment and so happy for the progress you have made. I know you are feeling better and losing weight does become easier once we start seeing these goals being met. All of a sudden the light clicks on and we see that WE CAN DO IT! Keep eating healthy. Keep exercising! Keep glowing from your remarkable success!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Great work!
  • 2daughtermom
    Options
    I started out on a diet before I joined MFP. I weighed 239 and couldn't wait to get down into the 220's. Now I'm trying to get into the teens. I have four pounds to go before I get there. I can't wait until I can say I have finally got under the 200 pound mark. I know you are ecstatic. Just as I will be. BIG HUG and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!.
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    That is just fantastic! Keep up the good work! You are making life changes for a healthier you and the scale gods are smiling down on you! Wooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    thats awesome! great job!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Awesome that's a great milestone achieved keep pushing foward!!!

Start weight 181
    Goal weight 140 ultimately 135
    1062222.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Soon2beskinny73
    Soon2beskinny73 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Congrats , that is an awesome milestone. Keep up the fantastic work :)
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful goal to hit. I am so proud of you. Enjoy your victory & then set your sights on that next goal!! :flowerforyou:
  • tutujoli
    tutujoli Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Onederland!
  • jodi_bannister
    jodi_bannister Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awww...well done! Very proud of you!!! :happy:
  • karenbreaux
    karenbreaux Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    That is so encouraging, the 200 lb mark is my first goal as well. I just starting using this website after I downloaded the app on my iphone, so far I LOVE it. I hope it helps me find the motivation I need to get the weight off.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    We have the same goals! Thanks for sharing, I hope to be there one of these days!!
  • BoPeep1967
    BoPeep1967 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good for you...very good work...that is my first big goal, too...to hit the 200 lb. mark. oh, I can't wait...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!