No-Chocolate February Challenge

Options
Another MFP mentioned she was doing the "no chocolate challenge" for the month of February. I asked if I could join her and she said YES! So if any else wants to join the challenge..today would be the last day to get your chocolate fix! Good Luck and keep me informed on your progress on this topic thread! Cricket :heart:

Replies

• bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    Ain't no way I'm going without chocolate during my friggin' birthday month! But good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    I challenge myself to fit chocolate and cheese in my macros everyday, all year round
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Ha! Good luck. But I enjoy chocolate...everyday...as long as it fits and it ALWAYS does!
  • QueenOfSophistication
    Options
    It will be hard, but I'm up for the challenge :)
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Ain't no way I'm going without chocolate during my friggin' birthday month! But good luck. :flowerforyou:

AMEN!!!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I shall do this.
  • cricketpup
    cricketpup Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It is sooo do~able!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    1jxay2H.jpg

rlgnFZn.gif
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    But why??:(
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    But why??:(

This.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Thanks, but we have this huge Costco box of fiber one brownies and another one of Kashi go lean bars. I think I will continue to munch on those every few days.
  • Crystle85
    Options
    No thanks, If I want chocolate, that *kitten* is fitting into my macros even if I have to do 100 extra russian twists to get it in there.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    no.
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hayl no. :yawn:
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Another MFP mentioned she was doing the "no chocolate challenge" for the month of February. I asked if I could join her and she said YES! So if any else wants to join the challenge..today would be the last day to get your chocolate fix! Good Luck and keep me informed on your progress on this topic thread! Cricket :heart:
    Why don't you just go ahead and kill a kitten while you're at it you cruel sadistic horse-apple!
  • KathrynCatlady
    KathrynCatlady Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This sounds like torture to me. :sad:

Everything in moderation for me, otherwise it would be ALL THE CHOCOLATE!! MARCH in my house. :love:
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I gave it up for Lent last year and was amazed I managed over 6 weeks without. I ate it for a few days over Easter then didn't eat it again for a few more weeks. Now I always go weeks without eating it, it's just the norm for me now, I think until December the 23rd (when I ran a marathon ) I had gone without it for 11 weeks. I love seeing how long I can go without when I was always such a chocolate lover :love:

I did get way too into fudge and toffee but am having a little time off that too now :wink:

Good luck :drinker:
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I really want to do this. But as kind and amazing as my husband is, if I told him not to buy me candy for Valentine's Day, he would probably go nuts on me. :( And once he buys it for me, there's no way I'm not going to eat it! lol Moderation is going to be haaaaard this month.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ummmmmm.........no.

I am going to commit to reduce my body fat by at least 1% in February, but I'm not giving up my chocolate. Chocolate is my small indulgence when I want something yummy! But, best of luck to you! :smile:
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I gave it up for Lent last year and was amazed I managed over 6 weeks without. I ate it for a few days over Easter then didn't eat it again for a few more weeks. Now I always go weeks without eating it, it's just the norm for me now, I think until December the 23rd (when I ran a marathon ) I had gone without it for 11 weeks. I love seeing how long I can go without when I was always such a chocolate lover :love:

I did get way too into fudge and toffee but am having a little time off that too now :wink:

Good luck :drinker:

^ Fudge kind of IS chocolate. At least the "traditional" kind........