scale's not moving

Options
I am wondering if I am doing something wrong.....

I did JM 30 days shred and lost around 10lb back in oct.....i fell off the exercise wagon in nov-dec and started JM body revolution jan 7th....

I have lost some inches but only 1lb since starting.

I eat under calories for the most part. I think there was on day in the last 3 weeks i was over. Am I expecting to much weight lose.

I also exercise in the morning at around 6am and dont eat breakfast till 11am which is usally a protein bar....could that be part of the issue??????

Replies

• RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Most of weight loss is your diet. It would help if you opened your diary
  • jrompola
    jrompola Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I also exercise in the morning at around 6am and dont eat breakfast till 11am which is usally a protein bar....could that be part of the issue??????

deanna - Weight loss is a combo of diet and exercise weighing heavily towards the side of diet. You don't want to starve yourself. Do you know how many calories a day you should be eating with what percentages of protein/carbs/fat?
  • Tenster
    Tenster Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would concentrate on how you look rather than how much you weigh, If you are loosing inches thats good!
  • deanna5776
    deanna5776 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm

No I do not really know the proper percentage i should be eating and as for calories I went by what this site is showing me.....

I know i dont eat perfectly but i followed Weight Watchers for 2 years back in 2007-2208 and lost 75lb...I have kept all but 20lbs of it off....

So I just went back to how i was eating back then

I will open up my diary....and just FYI i always forget to add in my water intake but i do drink 8-12 glasses a day :)
  • jrompola
    Options
    All in all it doesn't look too bad if you were trying to maintain weight. I've been pretty successful with around 1800-1900 calories a day and trying to hit 50%protein/30%carbs/20%fat.

I don't track my water consumption either, but it is the only thing I drink all day besides 4oz of orange juice I mix in my shake in the morning.

What have you been doing for your workout?
  • deanna5776
    deanna5776 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on week 4 of Jillian Michaels Body revolution and i love it
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    If you are losing inches then it is working. Throw the scale away.
  • jrompola
    Options
    I am on week 4 of Jillian Michaels Body revolution and i love it

Awesome...I've been doing a mix of p90x/insanity/running

Like the poster above said you may be losing body fat, but not weight.