Chalean Extreme/ TF hybrid.

Options
I was a few weeks into CE when I decided I wanted more cardio so started the hybrid with TF. The first week seems very laid back though. Did anyone skip a few weeks?

Replies

• SamAdams125
    SamAdams125 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I basically made my own hybrid. I did the CE workouts 3x/week then did various TF workouts 3 different days. I also tried to make the TF workouts 1-2 HIITs per week in the Burn and Lean phases (the other 1-2 were Fire workouts) but no HIITs during the Push phase. I say do what works for you :)
  • lhatt83
    lhatt83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I made my own hybrid as well because I didn't feel like the ones I found online were intense enough. Most days I did both programs, except when I did Burn Intervals bc that has enough cardio in it so I would make sure to do core or abs that day.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Think I will make my own up too
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I'm in my second round of CLX and doing a hybrid. (My first round was also a hybrid.) This time around I'm going to double up the Burn and Push phases adding in Turbo Fire HIITs and Turbo (either Fire or Jam) steady state. I may just skip the Lean phase. On my first round, I had to go so light for the compound moves that I felt it didn't do anything for me (it actually felt like I lost ground).