What is the number one thing that catches your eye?

Options

Replies

• Newbody72
    Newbody72 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I like a great smile or manicured toes for physical attraction second would be a great sense of humor.
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    Love a woman with nice boobs...other than that she has to have confidence in herself...
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    <<<---- Changed it for ya LOL!
    lol @ the uniform

I guess I got used to it but I certainly loved when my hubby came home in deserts aka desserts. Better than blues, hands down.

:drinker:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,608 Member
    Options
    If I'm just out and about, boobs. And not the super humongous ones, but just a perfect looking looking rack.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • _Witsy_
    _Witsy_ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Oh totally gotta throw another +1 out there for uniforms...military...police...fireman...*swoon*
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Strong men with a bit of stubble always catch my eye, I go all weak at the knees for someone with nice arms! :blushing:

Also, someone who can not only make fun of themselves, but also make fun of me. I like a bit of good banter!
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    pretty eyes and a mischievous grin will get me every time...
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor above all else.

This!! Make me laugh and I'm your forever :)
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    <<<---- Changed it for ya LOL!
    lol @ the uniform

I guess I got used to it but I certainly loved when my hubby came home in deserts aka desserts. Better than blues, hands down.

:drinker:

LOL! That's what I'm talking about!

PT shirts that are a size too small that put emphasis on biceps.

And rolled sleeves. :love:
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    pretty eyeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssszz
  • brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    first thing i notice is the eyes, its like the window to their soul..(cheesey I know) but its true, and then the smile..it could melt my heart...

But, if what comes out their mouth is awful...it just shatters all the physical beauty. so when it comes right down to it, its their personality and how they treat others...
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Her eyebrows and elbows. Those areas are major indicators for what is going on underneath all the garb.

For real? :noway:

Well its tongue in cheek. Its a joke, but kinda truth. If I look back at every girlfriend or girl I had the pleasure of being under the sheets with, there is a huge correlation between eyebrows and her grooming habits below the waist, and elbows and her boobs.

But in real life practice, I don't look at eyebrows and elbows. I look at eyes, then boobs, then smile, then hair, and then butt.
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    OMG so many things.......a guy that's great with kids (especially cause I have one) a gentleman a man in uniform, and ha ha I have a thing with big hands which is funny cause mine are so abnormally small, muscle, There's sooooo many to list lol.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Her eyebrows and elbows. Those areas are major indicators for what is going on underneath all the garb.

I went out with someone who had a theory that you could tell everything you needed to know about a girl by her nails and her shoes. Apparently he and his friends had honed it down to a fine art!
  • Lecterman
    Lecterman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I get moist whenever I see my hubby vacuuming...

POTD :)
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Someone a little silly. Not immature, just silly.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor above all else.

This!! Make me laugh and I'm your forever :)

Knock Knock...
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Posture and walk, yeah, i know, weird but I like a girl that holds herself well and walks can make or break EVERYTHING! LOL
  • mbreed75
    mbreed75 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    30526733.jpg

Its not the uniform that's attractive. Just the people in them.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    If she has money on her EBT card :love: