Hi!

Options
My name is Jana. I'm a wife and a mom of three. I started this healthy business about a year ago.
SW 204, CW 136. 68 pounds down! I still can't believe it sometimes. I've recently switched my focus from weight loss to strength. Don't get me wrong, there is still an element of weight loss, it's just not my main focus at is point.
My ultimate goal is to reduce my body fat by 5%, gain lean muscle and build crazy strength and endurance.
If what I'm saying here strikes a chord with you, feel free to add me. I'm all about cheerleading and encouragement. Bring it on!
I guess I should add that I will be adding women only. So if you fit the criteria, fire away:)

Replies

• himilayaneyes
    himilayaneyes Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started on my weight loss journey. However, I am incorporating both weights and cardio into my routine. I definitely need to lose weight, but I don't want to lose muscle in the process. I hope to reach a weight of 140-150lbs..I have a ways to go. Will get there eventually. We can cheerlead each other on.
  • janadecker
    janadecker Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started on my weight loss journey. However, I am incorporating both weights and cardio into my routine. I definitely need to lose weight, but I don't want to lose muscle in the process. I hope to reach a weight of 140-150lbs..I have a ways to go. Will get there eventually. We can cheerlead each other on.

Awesome!! I can always use a push every once in awhile:) And I'm not a bad pusher either. Lol!