Replies

• cry27
    cry27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    New vegan here :-) so far so good
  • TeresaB1979
    TeresaB1979 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for almost 26 years. Add me if you like. :-)
  • Sammiebird
    Sammiebird Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, wannabe vegan, for 4 or 5 years now. Add me if you like!
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Technically am neither but since reading the book 'fit for life' - really has changed my perspective, so now i may eat meat but then i can go weeks without it and my mornings and afternoons are filled with fruits and veg - alot of raw veg ..... all you guys should read the book for some interesting recipes if the theory doesnt float your boat.
  • Papayamaya5
    Papayamaya5 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too gal! I also run a gf + vegan blog @ teenyteacakes.tumblr.com

xx
  • busynblessed
    busynblessed Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new the vegan world... started a week and a half ago. Although, I did slip once... I'm also gluten free and I had some Udi's g-free bread; which contains eggs. Other than my little slip it's been easier than I thought! And the lack of a good vegan gfree bread is keeping me away from processed foods altogether :)
  • jaxen923
    Options
    vegan here!!! Just joined the site. Looking for lighter calorie vegan menu's if anyone has any!!!
  • megaeragryphon
    Options
    I'm a vegan of almost 4 years, brand new to the site (as in joined less than an hour ago) and would love any low carb vegan menus if anyone would care to share (I love, love, love to bake and I'm just going to have to stop for a while but I am my own biggest fan - literally & figuratively).
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Vegan and living the dream.