Pizza Hut Lunch Buffet

Options
2»

Replies

• Still_Fluffy
    Still_Fluffy Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut buffet is good, nothing beats their cheese sticks. If you have the oppertunity hit up a Pizza Ranch, very good. Just make sure you've ran a half marathon before you go. Then you don't have to worry about all the calories.
  • Sla6adm
    Sla6adm Posts: 31
    Options
    [/quote]

We used to do the challenge.

Most i managed was 17 slices of deep pan meat/deep pan veg.

I don't want to know how many calories that amounts to.
    [/quote]

That's my record too!

We somehow had the idea that if we ate it faster than they replaced it, they would ask us to leave and so we wouldn't have to pay because we hadn't eaten all you can eat!!!!

It turned into a bit of an eating competition and I felt ill for nearly 2 days afterwards - too much cheese!!!! x
  • bazman7323
    bazman7323 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't post...I'm off to Pizza Hut now.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    It's been a few years but when I worked at PH, we didn't actually boil any eggs, or chop them. They came in a white bag already boiled and chopped. Oh yummy!

I refuse to touch the eggs on any salad bar.

Yes, but some places also put out a couple of thin crusts. Supreme is the problem - none of those meats are at all healthy. Get a veggie pizza and take some of the eggs from the salad bar - ask if they have a couple of whole ones left in the back that haven't been chopped yet.

Ours were per boiled and pre peeled, but not cut.

As for avoiding PH altogether, a recent poster was asking because she has to go for a work function. We can always make healthier choices. If she just goes for it today, maybe she will have to curtail,something she had planned with her family this weekend. Just because her colleagues made a poor choice.
  • krithsai
    krithsai Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I had one slice of plain cheese and one ham/pineapple.

We used to do the challenge.

Most i managed was 17 slices of deep pan meat/deep pan veg.

I don't want to know how many calories that amounts to.

I think I love you. The most I have ever done is 4.